Ratings for Dr. Linda F. Stein Gold

Great doctor, great staff, great location. Very happy.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

I just went to see her and what a waste of time, effort, and energy. I've been experiencing major hair loss for over a year I have 8 inch hair in some areas and 1 inch hair in other . The 8 inch is on the top and in the front, and the 1 inch is in the back. I went to see her at 6:30am and spent like 4 minutes pleading with her to do anything possible she continuously told me that there is nothing she could do. I have documented alopecia, by her facility. But because it was not aerata alopecia she said it was not alopecia. I've been wearing a wig and a scarf for the last month. I have insurance that will only allow me to see Henry Ford doctors. I've been with them since 2004 with the same family doctor. I love Henry Ford. But because of this person I'm leaving. I'll take care of myself and my hair. Thanks a whole lot for a whole lot of nothing Linda Stein! I left balling my eyes out, and was super sad all day. I'm 35, aa, and had shoulder length hair even with prior alopecia flares.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

Dr. Linda F. Stein Gold's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

AARP