Ratings for Dr. Susan R. Rudnicki

Dr. Rudnicki has helped my family many times through the years, and I have recommended her to many families when those families faced issues with their children. However, some of those families had a parent or both who were unwilling to listen to what they needed to hear so they did not gain from Dr. Rudnicki's excellent consul. The fault laid with the participants not the Doctor as the individuals chose not to listen and several pay for it with the current state of their children. We, however, chose to listen very carefully and now have a child who once struggled who is an Honors student 4.0 student at a top Private School and a star athlete. Thanks Dr. Rudnicki. Your wise consul is always appreciated!! She is direct

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

Simply put: I highly recommend Dr. Rudnicki! My career and lifelong profession is in the social work arena so I'm exposed to many different types of professionals and clinicians. Additionally, I'm pretty picky when it comes to selecting my medical professionals whether it's choosing a primary care doctor, a psychologist, or any other professional in between. These are the decisions that are important from a first meeting and onward for a safe, positive, and healthy experience as a patient/client. It was in my first appointment that I immediately recognized the unique balance of professionalism, experience, and intelligence Dr. Rudnicki uses in her approach as a psychologist. Another reviewer mentioned how direct she is, that is spot on, and I personally found it to be truly helpful and completely authentic. My decision to seek her professional services happened at a time I needed it the most. I received her contact information from a friend who in her personal recommendation had nothing but wonderful things to say about her former therapist. I was at a point in my life where I was ready to put in "the work" and while it was certainly hard work, she was tremendously helpful through the low points but also the equally as important high points. I'm thankful for where I am in my life today -- a positive place -- and I owe a large part of that to such a patient, caring, and knowledgeable professional.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Dr. Rudnicki is an excellent psychologist. She is very different from most psychologists since she is very direct and quick to see into my problems. She challenged me to look at my vulnerabilities. I wouldn't be at the great place I am in my life without having her a therapist. I recommend anyone to see her who is really ready to take ownership of their problems.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

I was a patient of Dr. Rudnicki's for about 2 years before I moved to another state last year. She helped me through my worst times and my best times. I always felt comfortable and safe during our sessions. I don't know where I would be today if it wasn't for her help, support, and guidance. Even after I moved away, I could reach out to her if I needed anything. Scheduling appointments with her was always easy and I looked forward to every appointment and felt relief after I left her office. I miss having her as my therapist!!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

My daughter went to see her for bullying issues several years ago. She did not provide tools to cope with issues or other kids but rather just told us to get her out any situation and stay away from anyone with whom she had issues. And Make sure not to ask any questions. She took even the most simple questions as questioning her knowledge and approach, which was clearly not something she tolerates.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

First of all, we had to wait about twenty minutes for Dr. Rudnicki to show up for our appt. My wife and I were having some typical bumps in the road in our marriage. The dr. came off as condescending right off the bat. To make a long story short, after asking me, "are you gonna sit here and keep listening to this b**** session?" and escorting us out the door after 15 minutes as if we were the most hopeless case on the planet... she clearly had no interest in helping us. Horrible experience!!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015