Ratings for Dr. Raymond J. Sullivan

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

flag | Submitted June 16, 2013

Tery rude doctor if you are sent by your workeres comp.Treats patients hurt at work with absolute disrespect.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2012

flag | Submitted August 21, 2012

Best Foot and Ankle surgeon in connecticut. No one with better overall experience in this area in the state. Did a complex reconstruction. I enjoyed the surgery center experience. I would refer my friends to him.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011

I have to disagree with the above comments. Karen and Pam along with Dr.Diane Barnes and Sullivan are excellent. They take personal accountability for their decisions and options. Dr. Sullivan doesn't seem to just cut, he does everything in their power to fix their patients. I had 2 re-constructive surgery on my ankle with a tendon harvest to repair the damage from an accident, and felt very well cared for while under their care. I think the ladies at the front desk, xray and casting are excellent, courteous and go above and beyond to care for their patients. I highly recommend the doctors office and Pt started ASAP and was smooth and direct. I would highly recommend CT Physical Therapy Center in Vernon, CT Excellent.... You feel like apart of their family and friend circles because its always Hi David how are you how are you feeling and taken right back for my follow up appointments. Waiting is normal and no real delays to discuss. Excellent staff and their surgery center act the same

flag | Submitted December 15, 2010

I came in after an ankle sprain. Dr. Sullivan was direct and to the point which was a plus for me but I could see how some people may see it as rude. He was able to quickly figure out the severity of my ankle sprain and informed me I had broken my ankle as well. His staff was friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2010

Dr. Sullivan spends too little time with his patients (i.e. 'no patience for patients'), and relies too much on his incompetent staff

flag | Submitted July 12, 2010

Dr. Sullivan is great. HIS STAFF IS NOT. Specifically the women who answer the phones and scream your name out when it's your turn to go in. I broke my foot. After 2 months of wearing a cast. Dr. Sullivan wrote me a prescription for Physical Therapy. I didn't know what to do next. I handed the woman behind the desk my slip and she made me an appointment for October. This was August 31st. I had no idea I had to go to the physical therapy office. I don't make a habbit of breaking bones and I don't know that you have to go to the physical therapy section of the office to schedule my appointment. So, I went the entire month of Sept. without PT!!!!! UGH!!!!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2006

Dr. Raymond J. Sullivan's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1991)