Ratings for Dr. Justin S. Hong

Dr. Hong and his staff are great. They are very friendly and Dr. Hong always answered my questions thoroughly and is very knowledgeable. Their wait time is very short. I don't think I have ever waited more than 5 minutes during entire treatment time there. I have recommended several of my friends already and they are very pleased with Dr. Hong's office. I am glad that I found Dr. Hong for my son's orthodontic treatment.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2012

I am very happy with Dr. Hong's office. For the entier time that I had braces on, I was always seen on time and their service was always excellent. Dr. Hong is very friedly and always willing to answer all my questions. I would definitely recommend him to my friends and relatives.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2012

Excellent staff and Dr. Always avaialable to answer my questions. Once my kids are done I will start my own treatment with the Damon that the kids have but in clear. Yep the office is that good!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2011