Ratings for Dr. John A. Galli

This is the WORST place to take your child. They ‘seem’ very sweet and concerning towards the children by giving out balloons and speaking directly towards them instead of the parents which would be nice if they didn’t mention untreated cavity’s leading to death to my nine year old daughter. Most likely to mask the fact that the place is a complete DUMP. They have shelves falling off the walls, tape holding cracks.. I could deal with all this due to it being so hard to find a dentist with my insurance, but what I can’t deal with is a SCAM. They told me my only option for my nine year old daughter that had a cavity on her baby tooth was to do a pediatric root canal. When we came in for the procedure Dr. Galli’s wife who runs the place mentioned they don’t work with porcelain caps that I would have to put a silver cap over the tooth. After explaining to her that I was not willing to put a silver cap that’s when she went bi polar, literally! She yelled that I had to leave. That they had patients waiting. As confused as I was I told her that I would like to do the remaining minor cavity’s in the mean time and I would go elsewhere for the root canal. She stated ‘you don’t trust my professional opinion, leave now!’ I told her that I did trust her opinion however, I preferred my daughter had a white cap instead. It was more of a cosmetic preference for me. She screamed at me and told me that I didn’t trust her and she doesn’t want to deal business with me. After this woman has unprofessionally embarrassed not only me but herself, that’s when she told me I was a terrible parent for not doing the procedure with them! Mind you, in front of not only MY children but also in front of the other parents and children watching in terror, in the waiting area. I left that day to Lutheran Dentist to have a doctor tell me that they could just extract the tooth seen that it was a baby tooth and that they were probably miss leading us for insurance money. Please parents be aware of where you take your children. These people are insane and should be shut down. I plan on calling the better business bureau on these lunatics.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Terrible, horrible experience, people, please, be aware of my and other people experiences before you will consider to come to his office. Paid $80 as others for sedation, insurance covered local anasthesia. Kids are in pain, be aware. If you want your child to be tortured in a front of you in your silence chair and cry as I did , then, please, if you want your child experience pain and be treated with careless, rude, inpatient man who doesn't not care that he is dealing with children. He is a real butcher with a weapon in his hand. I could not believe it is happening in the developed country such as USA, I thought it could only be in third world countries. Kids are in pain, scared of him, he is using the real force to treat kids, yelling at them, being very rude, out of control and patience. There are a lot of people with the same exact experience, should we file a lawsuit against him for torturing and terrorizing kids?

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Dr galli is a sadistic crazy dentist. I had the worst traumatic experience of my life when I brought my 5 yr old child there. He sedated her then tied her down from head to toe. When she started crying he yelled and screamed at her and wouldn't let me say a word. When she started squirming he taped her forehead and chin to the table and was yelling even worse!! It was a total horror movie with my child as the victim. When my daughter said she can't breath. He yelled at her that it's her fault. STAY AWAY from him. Please spread the word. And save yourself and your child from this horrific man « Back to it's her fault. I thought my kid would die on his table and he wouldn't even caceSTAY

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

Dr. Galli is an egocentric bully who is rude to parents. He takes it personally if you have to cancel an appointment. He tries to sell you his products and verbally abusive and annoyed if you refuse. And if you have to deal with his wife at the front desk, beware. She is just as rude as he is. The staff changes are like a revolving door. No one stays very long. Do yourself a favor and find another dentist.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

My daughter had two cavities need to be filled, Dr. John injects both tooth surrounding area so the teeth will be numb. After 5 minutes he started to fills the tooth. My daughter starts to moved and cried throughout the whole filling. I don’t know what is wrong, I thought she feels uncomfortable and scared by the time Dr. John finished. She showed me her lip with a needle mark. OMG, I felt so bad for my daughter. She must feel the pain throughout the whole filling process. The next day she showed me again, the needle mark became water bubbles a lot of bubbles. My heart is breaking. I told her not to worry, it will be ok. I don’t think I will go back to Dr. John again. Bad experience.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

great dr. very kind to my very difficult child who is autistic they took the time to give him a thorough exam take xrays and clean his teeth my son had one cavity dr.john treated him that same day and we plan to return for the 6 month check up

flag | Submitted November 30, 2010