Ratings for Dr. Randy F. Langholdt

This guy knows his stuff! He is FABULOUS!!! You get a massage every visit to loosen up your muscles prior to the adjustment. What a concept?! More Chiropractors should follow his method! His staff is really nice and easy to work with.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2007

I have had back problems (after a major surgery)for the last 25 years. I've been to numerous Dr's for numerous problems. Dr. Randy is the best. He doesnt mess around "practicing" on you. He has the touch - and he knows how to go straight to your problem - and fix it. Jay V. Glendale, AZ

flag | Submitted February 16, 2007

After being in a car accident over a year prior to seeing Dr Langholdt was still in pain even though I had tried many things including PT. After seeing Dr Langholdt the pain I expreienced was limited and I no longer suffered headaches which had become a daily part of my life.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2007

Dr. Langholdt is THE BEST! He is so knowledgeable and is really nice! You will never leave his office confused! He takes the time to explain every little detail! Also, prior to the adjustment, you will get a massage - the entire staff is really great! I've been to several Chiro's and I woudn't go to anyone else!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2006