Ratings for Dr. Carl K. Mcmillan

I was left in daily pain after incorrect treatment by Dr. McMillan. I have now found a dr who knows how to fix the mess I was left in. Wouldn't recommend Dr McMillan to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Dr. McMillan was referred to me by my ENT Specialist as a last hope to relieve my pain. Dr. McMillan was completely thorough with all of his examinations and explanations for the different symptoms I suffered with. HE KNEW EXACTLY HOW TO TREAT the TMJ I was suffering from, as well as the migraines I was having on a DAILY basis. He helped me to discover the triggers that led to more severe clenching and migraines. Without his help, I'm sure I would have gone completely insane. I visited at least 8 other specialists, and he was THE ONLY ONE WHO KNEW HOW TO HELP ME!!!! Thank God for Dr. McMillan and his staff. They have always been VERY kind, helpful, understanding, gentle, respectful, and eager to help me with my children. I have had to bring my children with me when I've had a migraine and required injections, and they have treated my children as their own. And to all migraine sufferers....those injections ALWAYS WORK IMMEDIATELY! They are a FIVE STAR establishment!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

I had major micranes and neck pain from clinching my teeth at night. With the appliances I received the difference was extreme. I actually wake up without pain.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012