Ratings for Dr. Angela Hon

the worst. she doesn't listen to her patients needs. Her practices are questionable.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

My first impression of Dr Hon was that she did not care about my health issues, but rather wanted to move quickly to see her next patient. It upsets me because she seemed to care more about collecting money from my insurance company. My other doctor and I, we call doctors who do not care about their patients "SCAM doctors". I felt disrespected in my very limited time with her. She's aloof and didn't seem to show any interest about my symptoms. I was more happy by walking out of her office and seeing another doctor, than to waste my valuable time with an individual that does not seem to show any sympathy for my physical pain. If you have had a great experience with this professional great, maybe she just had a bad day on that specific visit.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

Very bad doctor without sense of humanity . I rather die that go back to hell office again.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2014

WORST DOCTOR'S EXPERIENCE I HAD EVER HAD. Staff was unprofessional, doctor was aloof and also very unhelpful and the office itself is not clean. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR AT ALL!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2014

I waited 30 minutes before I was seen. She walked into the room, did not introduce herself, did not say hello, did not look at me. Sat at the computer in the exam room and said, "How can I help you?" I was stunned by how rude she was. I gave a brief reason why I was there and she rudely repeated, "How can I help you?" She still had not even glanced in my direction. I gave a more descriptive reason for my visit. She asked me when was the last time I had this medical episode and I said two weeks ago. She then asked how often it happened where I let her know every date I could remember. She then said, "When was the last episode?" I was losing my patience as she was obviously not paying attention. She then asked my symptoms, I told her and she looked at me with her eyebrows up like she didn't understand what I was saying to her. I no longer trusted her with my health and told her I will be seeing another doctor. I got up and left. She laughed as I left.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013