Ratings for Dr. Thomas P. Murphy

Very poor. Implant coordinator does 90% of the communication. They pulled a tooth attempted engraftment, then determined to push a work around solution when his engraftment was a failure. Tried to convince me to pull a healthy tooth nearby, and an attached bridge to an implant to over his his shoddy work. Moved on to a new oral surgeon who did an new engraftment and implant. Implant coordinator is rude and pushy.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Dr. Murphy and his staff were very professional and caring. They made me feel at home and comfortable in the office. I was very nervous and I feel he went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable. The office was very clean and everyone was very knowledgeable. I would recommend Dr. Murphy to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

Did not even finish the job. Not even a phone call or anything back. Just gave me pain.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2012

Very prompt and did a great job. Dr. Murphy's office followed up with me at home to make sure I was recovering well and had no problems after surgery. I had a unique situation which Dr. Murphy was very knowledgeable. He followed up with me prior to surgery as to blood counts and other needed tests. I did not have to call since his office was always right on top of things. They gave me the feeling of security and confidence with my Doctor. Thank you.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011