Ratings for Dr. Douglas F. Wynne

Dr. Wynne has been my doctor for many years and I am always amazed at his energy and compassion.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2010

He is personable, knowledgable and kind. He takes time to hear you as a geriatric patient. I would reccommend him.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2009

Dr Wynne is an experienced, enthusiastic, knowledgeable doctor who is easy to talk to, and seems to be genuinely curious about what ails me. I dislike going to the doctor in general, but I've been going to him for a few years now, and am very satisfied. He has helped me with depression, blood pressure, cholesterol, gout, and excema. Dr Wynne has a great bed side manner, and is extremely easy to talk to. I especially like that he keeps trying to guide me to change my lifestyle habits, even if I don't always take his advice. It's nice that he cares enough to tell it like it is, but expresses himself in a hopeful, enthusiastic manner.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2009

Dr. Wynne has recently diagnosed my grandfather with neuropathy pain and has insisted on this diagnosis for about one year, although symptoms were not consistent with this. It has been discovered by the ER doctors that he has cancer of the lungs (misdiagnosed by Wynne as pneumonia) which has now metastisized into his bones. We have been told that he is now too weak to be treated, however would have been a candidate for treatment 6-8 months ago. He has been issued an imminent death sentence and has deteriorated rapidly. At the time of this posting neither the hospital who gave the final diagnosis nor the care facility that my grandfather has been sent to can get Dr. Wynne to return phone calls nor turn over the necessary documents to transfer his care to them and treat him in his last days. To date, Dr. Wynne has not made an effort to communicate with the family nor my grandfather's current cargeivers for several weeks regardless of the nature of the conversation.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2006

Dr. Douglas F. Wynne's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)

Top Hospitals in Bellingham, WA