Ratings for Dr. Gary L. Curson

Dr. Curson and his lovely staff cured me of a toenail fungus that had been plaguing me for years. Everyone at the office was always so friendly and knowledgeable. I am so happy to be able to show my toes again in public and I thank Dr. Curson and his awesome assistants for that.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013

This had to be the best Doctor I have ever seen. He was confident that he was going to resolve my problem. He was knowlegable and his staff was as well. The staff treated me as well as the Dr. They were all efficient and professional. I have already have recommended him to all of my friends! I have been to another podiatrist over the last 6 months and was still in pain. I went to Dr. Curson and my pain is almost completely been alleviated in 1 day! If you go to this doctor you will not regret it!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

With the great service I received from the Doctor and his wonderful staff, I brought my daughter to his office and both my daughter and wife felt so comfortable and relax, it made me feel great. I will recommend him to anyone that has problems with their feet. I would like to thank Dr Curson and his staff for what they have done for me and my family.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2013

Lol I just love this man and his staff. He's so awesome. He came up with an amazing plan with my feet. Explained in detail what he was going to do. He made me feel comfortable and did a great job. You're the best Dr. Curson!!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013

Dr.Curson and his staff are professional, operate like a well-oiled machine, and are personable. In the initial visit: I received: xrays, ultrasound, a diagnosis, a treatment plan, printed material about my condition, injections, casting for custom orthodics, a night splint, a tennis ball and exercises for my feet, and taping. This is much more than I received from all visits from the two other podiatrists I've seen. The office is very clean with modern decor, furnishings, and offices, and there is easy access parking behind the building. Go there!!! U will have happy feet!!! :-)

flag | Submitted February 9, 2013

Such a nice place....and the people that work there are so friendly...most of all Dr. Curson was extremly helpful in making my feet well again..

flag | Submitted August 17, 2011

Dr. Gary L. Curson's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Gary Curson, DPM is a 1982 graduate of the Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine. His residency training was performed in Philadelphia at Guiffrie Medical Center in podiatric orthopedics. Dr. Gary Curson is a second-generation podiatrist and completed a fellowship under his father Dr. Hubert Curson. Dr. Curson serves as an adjunct professor and clinical faculty at the Barry University School of Graduate Medical Sciences and Kendall Regional Medical Center. Dr. Curson has been providing expert foot and ankle care in the Miami area for over 30 years.

• Spanish
  • English

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1982)