Ratings for Dr. Daniel G. Le Pera

Awful staff! The hygienist was gossiping about a patient and I could hear that loud woman from another room. That was completely unprofessional and made me uncomfortable as a patient. Then, the dentist was more like a car salesman than a healthcare professional. I felt pressured to get unnecessary cosmetic treatments. Would not return!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

For an Electrical Contractor who is used to pain; (cuts, scrapes, bruises, chronic back and knee pain, electrical shocks, head trauma from banging my head in attics),.. I am the biggest baby when it comes to dental pain... Just show me a needle or that "pick thingy" and I cringe...forget about the sound of that drill...but with Dr. LePera,... there is none of that nonsense.His excellent chair-side manner quells any anxiety I may have and his sharp wit and sense of humor keeps my spirits high and my mind off my cavity-ridden teeth.He and his staff are true professionals who sincerely CARE about their patients.I love him and I hope he never changes... because I will NEVER go anywhere else... He truly practices and MASTERED the art of Painless Dentistry.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

Dr. Lepara is a fabulous provider! He is kind, professional, extremely knowledgable (he really knows his stuff :) and very helpful. By far, the best Dentist I have ever used. I have and would highly recommend him. He gave my mouth a makeover!! :) I am a very happy patient. I have had nothing but good experiences with his staff as well.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2014

I have to say Dr. LePera is a very kind, compassionate doctor with a gentle touch. I was a patient of his for 2 separate visits and although I think he is very goos at what he does, his office lacks professional staff. The woman at the front desk is very rude and doesnt have a professional demeanor. When I made my appointment over the phone I even had to ask for her name since she interrupted me three times and had to repeat myself. I found that very rude considering the fact that I was a new patient in pain and she made me feel as if she didnt care. Secondly, the day I walked, she was too busy chatting with another staff member to even acknowledge my presence and therefore my turn was skipped and I waited an additional 45 minutes because she didnt do her job of greeting me. Overall, I would say if this doctor had better staff, the office would be better!!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2013

A fantastic experience at the Dentist. How Strange is that!!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013

I was always afraid to go to the dentist but not any more, I found my best fit. From the front desk to the nurses, every one try's to make you smile with polite banter. The front is spacious and well designed with a fresh bright feel to it. They have what looks like a clean room in the center of the office all enclosed in glass and a funky English telephone booth as the digital dark room. But the real real is the doctor. Dr. Le Pera is awesome, and not just for the fantastic work he did but his personality as well. He answered all of my questions, gave me lots of options and did not force treatment on me, I like that. Best of all he stands behind his work. I would refer !!!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2013

He and his staff were friendly and the office was lovely. I was made to feel very confident in his work by the way Dr. Le pera treated me.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2013

The first visit (which was an emergency) we were NOT greeted by the staff member sitting at the desk - we had to interrupt her breakfast (which she burped up as we waited in the waiting room). Our appointment time was 9am and we were finally brought back at 9:42am with no explanation. Being new we brought our X-rays and had told them that we needed a filing done when we scheduled the appointment. The dentist came in did a 10 minute exam and stated we had to reschedule because we might need a root canal. TWO MONTHS later - TWO CANCELLED appointments later - 4 messages left for the staff -teeth still hurt and we are looking for a new dentist! Worst part - we called the emergency line and GOT NOT CALL BACK!!!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2012

I thought that the staff was good, the emergency service I got was fast and helpful and the dr was on the money

flag | Submitted June 25, 2011

My complaint is with the amount of time I was in pain, caused by a cleaning, ignored when a bridge was put on a bad tooth. Staff not helpful or compassionate at all. Very bad experience. Would never go back again.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2010