Ratings for Dr. Michael S. Adams

Made an emergency appointment for Dr. Adams @ 11:00 a.m. the same day. Arrived ten minutes early and was told I had no schedule appointment for that day and was sent home confused and still in pain. Four days later I recieved a bill for missed apointment for the day and time I was turned away on. Sent them a letter explaining that I was there for my appointment and that a witness dropped me off at the time and date of my appoinment. There response letter was we don't believe me or my witness, charges stay on your account. I know I was there when I was suppose to be but will probably have to pay to avoid collection agency and negative credit report.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2010

Made an appointment and showed up 10 minutes early. Was told I did not have an appointment that day (but I did). Went home and 3 days later a bill was sent for missed appointment. Office insists I did not show up and to pay immediately even thou I have witnesses. AVOID.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2010