Ratings for Dr. Lisa D. Taylor

I wish I had more stars to rate Dr. Taylor and her staff. Her office is run on a highly professional level and her staff is fabulous and very helpful. To say I beyond happy with my results is an understatement. I was treated with respect, had all my questions thoroughly answered and never felt rushed. I knew I was in great hands, and had a sense of peace as I entered the operating room. I highly recommend Dr. Taylor for anyone considering plastic surgery. You would be in the hands of a highly competent surgeon. Thank you!!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Dr. Lisa Taylor and her staff are amazing I mean flat out terrific . Dr. Taylor and staff Denise, Molly ,and Helen was very professional and polite . There was NEVER one time I called on Dr. Taylor or her staff and they wasn't available . They made time for me and made me feel very important. I was so nervous when I had my consultation , Dr. Taylor made me feel very comfortable, and she was very encouraging.Had surgery 1 year ago today. Dr. Taylor did an outstanding job on my procedure even my recovery went smoothly. The outcome turned out extraordinary ,I'm Very satisfied . If you are seeking a plastic surgeon don't hesitate to pick Dr. Lisa Taylor, she will get the job done ! :) Thanks Dr. Taylor , Denise , Helen and Molly :)

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

After an extensive search of all the plastic surgeons in the Oklahoma City area, I decided to have Dr. Lisa Taylor perform my surgery. From the moment I entered her office, until the last follow up visit , I was treated with the utmost professionalism. Dr. Taylor and her staff make you feel welcome and it is obvious they care a great deal about every patient they see. The results of my procedure were outstanding, and to this day I am so very happy with my decision to see Dr. Taylor. I have recommended her to all my family and friends, and would gladly do so to anyone seeking a plastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

I visited Dr. Taylor after having a bilateral mastectomy. This was by far the hardest time in my life. Dr. Taylor and her staff took the time to explain all my options, they made sure I understood the choices I had before I made a decision. After the surgery they continued to walk me through the process to completion. I felt extremely blessed to have Dr. Taylor and her staff helping me through this extremely difficult time. I hope Dr. Taylor knows that she is doing an awesome work. I feel empowered again, I feel like a women again. And I am thankful to Dr. Taylor and her staff for the role they played in this process. Blessings to you and your staff!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2011

When I began endermologie treatments at Dr. Taylor's office, everyone was very nice and punctual. At that time, I was getting treatments one or two times per week and paying $60 each time. Soon I realized that I was not a priority. Although I had appointments, they were never on time. On several occasions, I waited 30 min - 1 hour. I finally gave up and left while waiting during one of the visits. During that visit, I had already changed in to the outfit for treatment and was waiting in the room where I was escorted. I waited in the room for 35 minutes, before deciding that it was ridiculous and I had places to be. I drove from Norman for those treatments and I thought it was poor business/treatment. The impression I have is if you aren't shelling out lots of money, you are not a priority.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2006

Dr. Lisa D. Taylor's Credentials

• Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 73190 (Grad. 1990)