Ratings for Dr. Zeena A. Al-Timimi

Most compassionate and caring dentist I've been to since childhood. Dr Zeena Al-Timimi comforts you before, during and after dental work. The work she has done on me is beautiful and I often get compliments about my smile which I didn't have before she worked on me. I am so grateful to her and her awesome staff and I want the world to know what an amazing person and clinician Dr. Al-Timimi is!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

I've been going to Dr Z for awhile now but today she won me over again. I was really upset about the way my gum disease was progressing and she reassured me it would be ok and even made me laugh. I also get my teeth cleaned there every 3 months or so and would never go anywhere else because the hygienist, Dee, is the best! I literally could sleep while she's doing the work.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr. Zeena Al-Timini is hands-down the best dentist in Albuquerque. She's extremely knowledgeable in her field and communicates in a way that is easy to understand. Her practice is wonderfully conducive to holistically achieving optimal dental health. She sat down with me, gave me her full attention and graciously responded to all of my questions about my dental health. Dee is the hygienist at this practice. She is the most considerate and thorough hygienist I have ever had the pleasure of working on my teeth. That's right, I said 'pleasure' of working on my teeth. She was quite gentle. She kept me well informed of the condition of different areas of my teeth as she worked on them. She also kept me abreast of which instruments she was using for what. This melted away my initial apprehension because I continuously knew what was coming next. I'm currently reading a book titled "Mind over Medicine" by Lissa Rankin M.D. This book talks about the power of positive thinking and positive affirmations. It shows through countless scientific studies how one's optimistic outlook is directly related to the physiological health of the body. It also speaks about a network of support that is good to have when healing one's own body. It speaks about the relationship between the health practitioner and the patient. The book shows through countless scientific studies that patients who were seen by positive and optimistic doctors were more likely to heal themselves of their ailments. I strongly believe this to be true. And this is what I experienced at Dr. Al-Timini's practice. If you're looking for expert practitioners who really care about your well-being, look no further than Dr. Zeena Al-Timini and Dee the hygienist at Abq Holistic Dentistry.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

After spending 10 years with another local dentist I was forced because of scheduling to find someone to address a broken tooth on short notice - what a blessing to find Dr Al-Timimi. Not only was she able to fit me into her schedule but she was able to repair that tooth and identify major decay that had been missed previously despite getting semi-annual cleanings and annual exams. Over several years as old crowns failed she and her expert team replaced them with state of the art ceramic crowns fabricated on the spot after taking laser light measurements. No more temporary crowns! Dr Al-Timimi is a world class dentist with expert pain management skills and the latest in procedural capabilities. I highly recommend Dr. Al-Timimi and her team.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

Dr. Zeena Al Timimi is the best and most competent dentist I have known in over 50 years of dental work received across the country. She has provided several crowns and implants for me and is technically superb, works very hard to minimize or eliminate pain, provides state of the art procedures, and has a first rate team to support her. She is a blessing compared to several previous dentists I have worked with over the years.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

Great doctor and staff! Great service and care from everyone in her office. I am very pleased :)

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014

Dr. Al-Timimi is just the dentist I've been waiting for. After several negative experiences at other providers, it is refreshing to have a provider who is honest and genuinely dedicated to her patients. I can't say enough good about her and her staff. Everyone that I've interacted with has been considerate, kind, and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend her to anyone for any of their dental needs. She is a blessing to everyone she comes in contact with!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

Dr. Zeena is the best detist I have ever had! She works really well with people with dental anxiety. Dee the hygenist is also one of the most awesome people to have work on your teeth. Dr. Zeena is always on time and takes her time to answer your questions and put your fears at ease. I would highly recommend Dr. Zeena for anyone!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011