Ratings for Dr. Siraj A. Siddiqui

Great doc, cares like our own family. If he can not help, will refer to someone who can. Love him

flag | Submitted August 6, 2018

Love him . listens, orders all the necessary tests, explains everything, basically cares about his patients

flag | Submitted May 27, 2018

Love him. Cares about his patients. If can’t help you, he will refer to someone who can

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

Those who don’t get narcotics or anxiety or nerve for no reason will always have complain against any doctor. His honest and loving patients always love him and respect him.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017

Dr Siddiqui is the best physician my husband & I have ever known. He has been very compassionate & attentive to all our health concerns & had even saved our lives by staying on top of our medical issues through prescribing all the right testing. We want our Physician back in his practice! Joe & Debbie C.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

very thorough and detail oriented , good bedside manners, always tries to help find the problem and solve it.good listener. I give him five star rating

flag | Submitted October 18, 2014

Medical staff is very helpful and professiona; there are long waiting times due to the populrity of this wonderful doctor. He does search out the best course of action before anything serious is suggested. One nurse, "Teen", is an asset to the office in that she helps the atmosphere, she gives more one-on-one tme to patients than one would expect from a doctor's office. Dr. Siddiqui does spend time with his patients; you do not feel like you are just a number or that he is trying to get you out the door. When he talks to you, he stops wat he is doing, and looks you straight in he eyes, and really listens! He does whatever he can to get you back hole: physically, emotionally, and spiritually. Awesome Medical Family Facility that I plan on staying with as long as he is the attending physician there. I give this facility a perfect "10" score.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2010

The doctor seemed uninterested. Although he never looked in my ear, he said i had an ear infection and prescribed a shot and antibiotics. I went in because my blood pressure was high...go figure. He never once touched me for my checkup, other than the weak, "finger-only" handshake. How can a doctor diagnose without examining a patient?

flag | Submitted February 16, 2010

HE IS AN ABSOLUTLY HORRIBLE DOCTOR. HE NEGLECTS HIS PATIENTS, THE WAIT IS OUTRAGEOUS, HE IGNORES THE MEDICAL RECORDS OF HIS PATIENTS AND TO BE HONEST HE WANTS PATIENTS OUT OF HIS HAIR. I KNOW A COCAIN ADDICT WHO IS A PATIENT OF HIS, HE PRESCRIBED HER NARCOTICS DESPITE THE FACT THAT SHE FAILED HER DRUG TEST. PLEASE FIND ANOTHER DR. IF YOU WANT YOUR CONDITION TO IMPROVE AS WELL AS VALUE YOUR LIFE.....

flag | Submitted May 6, 2008

flag | Submitted March 11, 2008

Dr. Siraj A. Siddiqui's Credentials

• Gandhi Med Coll, Univ Hlth Sci, Vijayawada, Hyderabad, Ap, India (Grad. 1980)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Mansfield, OH