Ratings for Dr. Henry T. Co

Dr. Co is the worst doctor I have ever seen. I have common, chronic conditions that are & have been easily managed with conservatively prescribed medication for years. Until moving to San Jose, my conditions were controlled & I was able to "thrive" in life. Since Dr. Co has been my Primary Health Care Provider, my medical condition have been debilitating because he refuses to provide me with the medication I need & have been taking for years. He routinely sends my Rx to the wrong pharmacy, does not refill my medication until I have been completely out for two days, arbitrarily lowers my dose & how often I can take my medicine. My life is unmanageable because of this doctor. He tells me to limit my Ambien to 10 pills per month, and to cut them in half, and leaves it up to me to "find other ways to get to sleep" ... he lowers my pain medication from 4 hours, to six hours, to 3x a day without explanation. My conditions don't change, but his treatment does. He doesn't listen. AVOID DR CO!!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2013