Ratings for Dr. Daniel H. Nolan

Calls up for a drug screen I was on vacation. Nurse come today or Dr. Nolan can't see you anymore. When I get home I call they said 24 hours to get on for the test, so is it the same day or in 24 hour. Because we could have driven all night and got back before 24 hours is up. They say you signed an agreement which I did I just wasn't aware I couldn't go on vacation. Just so beyond upset that I have to try and find another doctor just because I went out of town. Doctors Nolan says I can do anything about it. He has been warning us about what feds might do about people who take high doses of opiates. Why is he scared about opiates and this is his way of eliminating people.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Excellent staff and doctor! I completely disagree with some of prior reviews and it sounds like they didn't follow the rules. If you follow the rules of the practice and don't overuse your medication, don't use illegal drugs, don't use drugs not prescribed to you, act respectfully to the staff, and take accountability for your own health, you too can get better. They have helped me considerably!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2015

Wouldn't recommend , staff is rude, nurses yell at patients, doctor is not assessable after surgery , PA is who you see after. Very dissatisfied, would not recommend.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

Submitted December 27, 2014

saw DOC. Nolan once he had a sense of humor which was refreshing. After my third visit there was some discrepancies with some UA's dispite the fact that i was slowly starting to get my life back and not be in pain 24/7 that effect ever espect of my life from marriage to my job they had the nerve to just shun me out without listening to my explination. I am a wounded vet from wars over seas and happy to see that even on the civilian side of things they dont care just like the VA doesnt. I have more integrity than half the doctors and staff in that office and yet i get the scepticisim. Not a fun enviorment. Hope they can sleep at night.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

Changed medication, telling me it was just to try. That all I had to do was call them and they would call the other back in for me. Chart says took me off old medication permanently. The chart says, what the chart says. Next time I will get everything in writing and you should too. The new medication has caused me problems.I have called nearly 10 times. I have only received one phone call back from them out of all the times I've called. They also could not even refill my second bottle because the Doctor was out of state. The reason was because it was a "trial" medication AND it was a trial medication or he would not have told me that I could go back on my original medicine if it didn't work. If it was indeed a permanent change like chart says, then they would have given me enough scripts until my next appointment. He stated that he was not going to give me the full three months refills, just in case I called to switch back to my previous medicine. Other than than that, I like Dr.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

Seems to realy care about my pain. Good srense of humor!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2012

This doctor could care less that I was in pain. He treated me like a criminal and then after I was checked in and waiting for my procedure they canceled it at the last second saying that he no longer saw medicaid patients.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2012

My back had been hurting me for over 6 months straight and was affecting my life. Dr. Nolan made an accurate diagnosis on the first visit and then provided treatment that relieved the pain completely with the first spine injection. I am able to enjoy my life again. I will definitely be referring patients to him in the future.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2011

Dr. Daniel H. Nolan's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Warsaw, IN