Ratings for Dr. Daisy L. Sundstrom

I had an awesome experience with Dr D Sundstrom last year when my pinkie toe got injured . She's well knowledgeable , emphatic and so many more great compliments to describe her . Very passionate indeed !

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

I'm so happy I got a 2nd opinion from Dr. Sundstrom! I knew something wasn't right with the treatment I had been receiving, so it was such a relief to have Dr. Sundstrom examine my foot carefully, ask lots of questions, and agree that the previous diagnosis was probably wrong. She answered all of my questions, and ordered more tests so we can get to the source of the problem. I felt like I finally had a real partner in healing.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Dr. Sundstrom has been great... She did an excellent job on my foot surgery. She was right on point with everything from options to pain expectations. I am so surprised by these other reviews, she has been terrific.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

I had a really negative experience with this Dr. She has a huge ego and consequently is not nice to patients. She messed up on my case multiple times and I am just dying to find a new Dr. who will answer emails, write referrals when asked, and just treat patients with a bit of respect. My experience with her has been horrible. So funny because when I initially asked her about the pain I would have for this surgery she said, "You will have zero pain." and I told her everyone I knew had endured pain with this surgery. She then replied, "Have they had the surgery with me?" It was SO PAINFUL.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

I had a horrible experience with Daisy Sundstrom. She made me wait a long time, was unfamiliar with my medical history, which is complex and very important. I would rate her among one of the worst doctors I have ever been to. I am so glad I got a second opinion and found an excellent Podiatry doctor, who couldn't believe the misinformation I was given, and also she is MEAN, bossy, and very unpleasant. Compared to my current doctor, who would get 10 stars, I wish I could give Dr. Sundstrom a 0 or less rating. I want to warn other patients to find a different doctor, Dr. Sundstrom was a horrible experience.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2012