Ratings for Dr. Charles W. Perry

Dr Charles Perry has definitely made a very positive impact in my life. Charles Perry and his team are genuinely the kindest people you'll meet. They treat you like a Queen and tend to your every need and concern. I am very satisfied with my procedure with Charles Perry and I highly recommend you go see him!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Today I went in for my first botox treatment and I was so impressed with the level of professionalism, patience, and knowledge of Dr. Perry and his staff! I'm so excited to see my end results. I'm definitely going to continue seeing Dr. Perry, I won't even attempt to go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

My experience with Dr.Perry and his staff thoroughly exceeded my expectations. From the very first time I made a phone call, to my actual first visit, Laura was positive and so very helpful in resolving every doubt I had. Sarah is the sweetest receptionist and I literally had not one issue getting a call back from her if I needed attention or had a concern. Vicky I believe is their RN, she was nothing short of awesome, consistently following up with me and showing genuine care for how my recovery went along any time I saw her in the facility. Dr.Perry himself is simply the best. He has fantastic manners and is very clear when he explains or talks about any procedure, there is no gray area. He actually takes the time to look over the recovery and kept making clear to me how to recover step by step. My body feels, looks, and makes ME feel brand new in a way!The results are gorgeous and natural so far. My body looks so different in so little time, if i had to do it all again I would again pick this place and it's staff, no doubt about it.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I don't even know where to start. I will say that I would gladly trade three members of my own family to take in Cheryl, Shanna, and Dr. Perry. They are tremendously supportive, informative, friendly beyond belief. I feel like I've know them forever. My comfort level with them since day one was through the roof. There was never a time that I called with a question that was not answered. I was never given the runaround, I was always given as much time as I needed to have all of my questions answered to the fullest. I was made to understand everything that was going to be involved in my procedure. I had a complete mommy makeover, tummy tuck, breast lift with implants. Also some lipo. I couldn't be more happy with the results. I can't believe I have my body back after so many years and I look absolutely beautiful! And to top it off, it's only been a week and a half since surgery! I am so impressed with the results that my own 75 year old mother is going to have the surgery done as well. I have so much faith with Chrysalis Cosmetics and Dr. Perry and his entire staff to care for my mother and to make sure she comes through this safely and with perfect results. I recommend Dr. Perry to anyone, obviously if I'll recommend my own mother. After the first visit you will find the incredible confidence that I did; I never once had any anxiety about the procedure. I owe all this to the staff, namely Cheryl and Shanna who I worked work the most. Thank you all for my beautiful transformation. You've given me back so much. You are all truly the best in this field. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

Great staff, caring, professional team. i did speak with other Dr's prier to meeting Dr, Perry, however When I first met Dr. Perry and his excellent team, I was very nervous about a procedure I needed to have. As soon as I walked into his office, the front office person Cheryl was warm as well as Tayler, in fact all of the staff, was warm caring and forthcoming, they are so inviting and knowledgeable. The office is beautiful, comforting and I felt immediately at ease. Dr. Perry was very professional, helpful and was very patient with all my questions. When I left his office, I had all the information for my procedure & what i I needed for my follow up visit. He was very attentive and caring in regards to all my needs. I would highly recommend him & his staff. to this day friends all family and fiends are in awe as well as our selves! hes the BEST! We Highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

Dr. Perry performed lipo suction to my inner and outer thighs down to knees. I could not be happier with the results and he was honest about the result prior to payment. Dr.Perry has a great bedisde manner and I will see him again in the future.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2012

Great all around experience! I was really nervous about my first surgery, but this doctor and staff made it easy!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2012

I love my new face!! Dr Perry is a true artist and skilled surgeon. I've received so many complements. From you look 10 - 20 years younger to you're the hot one of the group now.  I also had a tummy tuck it looks great flat and tight!!  An added benefit of the Tummy tuck is it seems to have tightened a more private area as well (stated as discreetly as possible) hubby likes this too!  Dr Perry's staff is fantastic! They are all so very professional and friendly. Thanks for the boost in confidence.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2012

Dr. Perry and staff were very friendly and concerned about my needs and expectations. I appreciated Dr. Perry's honesty and patience with me in addressing all my concerns.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2010

Dr. Charles W. Perry's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University of Washington (Grad. 1997)

• Leonard F. Peltier Chairman’s Award for Resident Research: Percutaneous Tracheostomy Safety (2001)
  • Convocated into the American College of Surgeons (F.A.C.S.) (2007)
  • Macdonald Wood Resident Trauma Essay Award: Maricopa Medical Center (2000)
  • Academic Honors: University of Washington (1993, 1994, 1995, and 1996)
  • Richard E. George, “Intern of the Year”: Maricopa Medical Center (1998)