Ratings for Dr. Injil Abu Bakar

Fast, efficient, knowledgeable and caring. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

Dr. Bakar is wonderful to my elderly mother. She is a great diagnostician as well. She's friendly, supportive, caring and my mother is very comfortable with her. She really cares about her patients and takes the time to spend with them until they understand what's going on. I recommend her to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2012

Dr. Bakar takes care of my elderly mother and is quite caring and kind and patient with her. She always answers my and my mother's questions, speaking with us until we understand all the info. The staff is always friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

I LOVE Doctor Bakar. She is so genuine and really cares about how her patients are. She has great follow up and always seems happy to see you (even when you are at her office a lot). I admit I was a little turned off that I was going to have a doctor that had a foreign accent because I get overly paranoid that I won't be able to understand what the doctor is telling me. I usually am already uptight at the doctor's office so I don't want to have the extra burden of trying to figure out what my doctor is saying. Dr. Bakar completely alleviates any nerves with her fantastic personality and makes it so easy to relax (therefore I barely even notice she has an accent). I really like this doctor and wish all could be like her. She could very easily be my favorite doctor of all time!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2010