Ratings for Dr. Maria I. Roberti

If you are reading this I beg you to seek an alternate opinion before allowing her to treat your child. Long story short she ordered numerous tests and procedures for a 1 year old that were not needed and dangerous. We sought a second opinion at CHOP (children's hospital of Philadelphia) which has a special kidney stone center and they were appalled at what she tried to do.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

One of the most compassionate and knowledgeable doctors I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. She called me directly on countless occasions to keep me up to date on my daughter's progression and if it wasn't for her I know that my daughter's transplant would have been a lot more drawn out then it needed to be. I would recommend Dr. Roberti any time, she is truly a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

Dr. Roberti is a wonderful, caring pediatric nephrologist. She is extremely knowledgeable, and has a great bedside manner. She takes her time, and explains everything to you and your child. I would highly recommend her if you need a kidney specialist.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2010

Dr. Maria I. Roberti's Credentials

• Univ Estadual Paulista, Fac De Med, Botucato, Sp, Brazil (Grad. 1983)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Livingston, NJ