Ratings for Dr. Candace H. Chorjel

My family engaged with Candace during a difficult divorce. She had a prime opportunity to be very helpful and missed it. While my life is great now (as is my ex and my sons) two decades later I still have extremely bitter feelings about how utterly beyond lame she was at her profession. I saw her car with license plates "CHORJEL" on Winchester today and I thought I must now reach out and tell others to avoid her. I am so disappointed that someone sucks down the fees she does while doing next to nothing to help people going through difficult times. It is really sad. There are many good Dr's out there. Please do no go to this one.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Dr. Chorjel was very kind and helpful with dealing with my elderly mother.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

Disappointed in ner powers of perception. She has an amoral perspective in life. Very very disappointed in her twisted ideas that seem to come from her amoral husband.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Although a she is kind and a fairly good psychologist, she has a history of doing drugs having sex with patients. She has very poor personal boundaries and should be avoided.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2012

Very good, insiteful, kind, helps you see things in a diffrent light.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011