Ratings for Dr. Spyros P. Theodorakis

Dr. Theodorakis saved my life 5/2016. I was diagnosed with a flesh eating bacteria (necrotizing fasciitis). He helped me stayed positive and had a great bed side manner. I owe my life to this man. I will always be thankful for you and will always keep you in my prayers.gisellefresse

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Does not return calls. Nothing but a money Doctor.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Was great physician who told me how it was and then cured me. I didn't an issue with the staff, as they were very helpful with all issues.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2012

HE WAS AMAZINGGGGGG!!!! CURED ME!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2012

Stay far away from this bad doctor. This guy screwed up on an appendectomy which resulted in serious hemorraging from his mistake, when I asked him why my whole chest was purple, he could not even recognize the obvious symptoms and after I consulted another doctor was immediately rehospitalized.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2011

This M.D. did surgery on my throat and damaged the nerve, so my left vocal cord was paralyzed. He kept insisting that it was not, but I had found info on the web so I know what the problem was. I could not talk for 3 months and had to have another physician perform a surgical procedure to correct the problem. He had not discussed the risks of this surgery, told me there were none. When it became apparent that my vocal cord was paralyzed, he had his assistant and nurse practitioner in the room with him as though he were afraid of a lawsuit. He insisted that he had discussed the risks. He became sarcastic and told me "you mean you didn't know nerve damage was a risk, with all the reading you do on the internet." He demanded that I see a specialist that he knew (which I did not) to correct the problem and keep him informed. Avoid this jerk, he should not be practising medicine.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2009

I had emergency surgery. I had to schedule a follow up visit. His staff were horribly rude. He seemed kind of disinterested but on the other hand, he knew that I had a regular physician and recommended that I see that doctor for further follow up.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2008

I had to have emergency surgery and Theodorakis was surgeon on call at St. Josephs. Had it not been an emergency I would have never agreed to allow him to perform the procedure. My intuition proved to be correct when trying to receive post-operaive follow up (which there was none) and I often encountered a very hostile staff who's answer to every request to speak with the doctor or schedule a visit was "if the pain is that bad or you think its serious then go to the emergency room" Avoid this practice at all costs.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2007

worst doctor ever

flag | Submitted March 27, 2007

Dr. Spyros P. Theodorakis's Credentials

• Univ Athens, Fac Med, Sch Of Hlth Sci, Nat'L & Kapodistrian, Athens (Grad. 1973)