Ratings for David W. Harder

I felt that I didn't get enough guidance during therapy with Dr. Harder. There were too much use by him of "silences." Perhaps that was meant to indicate he was listening or that I was to reflect on what I had just said. However, whatever the therapeutic intention, I didn't find it helpful.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2019

I had a negative experience with Dr. Harder. I had requested my clinical records. He refused. So, I had to pay a lawyer to obtain them. My objective was to check if we were a fit. When I reviewed the records it was obvious that we weren't a fit.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2018

The problem might have been that he was not the right therapist for me. I have more success with a female therapist.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Dr. Harder has expertise in psychotherapy. He offers a very supportive climate in which the individual is able to explore issues that are causing difficulty. Dr. Harder then helps one to move forward in solving these issues. He is intelligent, experienced, and compassionate. I have been to other therapists, and he is definitely the best.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013