Ratings for Dr. Mary-Barbara Craven

She walked in about 45 minutes late and seems very confident. Spoke very well and was very ready with the diagnosis. I indicated that I think something is in my ear or there is a very bad infection. She did not bother to look inside my mouth and looked for one second in my ear and said that nothing is wrong with it. She said I have shingles and prescribed three meds that has bad side effects and asked me to take two more over he counter to offset side effects. I left and thought she seemed to know what she is talking about. That night I became more sick and the meds made me through up. So i did my own research and got a second doctor's opinion. Took some left over antibiotic I have and felt great 24 hours later. I did have an ear infection and not the shingles and I did not need the anti virus she prescribed but just a regular antibiotic. She misdiagnosed my condition. She was late because she was reading about shingles and before even examining me that was her prepared diagnosis!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2014

Dr. Mary-Barbara Craven's Credentials

• New York Med Coll, Valhalla Ny 10595 (Grad. 1996)

Assurant