Ratings for Dr. Shirley H. Fisher

Dr. Fisher is an outstanding dentist and her staff is wonderful. Dr. Fisher is very knowledgeable and patient, she takes the time to explain in detail any issues that she diagnosis and she offers a detailed plan to correct those issues as well as accurate estimate of cost. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

My wife and I have used Dr. Fisher since she opened her office. Our daughter also uses her services. We wouldn't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013

Dr. Fisher and her staff provide quality dental care and professionalism to their patients. My two children and I have been patients of Dr. Fisher for over a decade and during this experience, she has guided us through a dental plan that has been sucessful for maintaining excellence oral hygiene. Dr. Fisher is a caring individual who displays a warmth for her patients and a desire to ensure that they are receiving the best dental treatment possible. Any required dental procedure is explained thoroughly along with financial clarification in advance of performing the procedure. Dr. Fisher is a great ambassador for the profession of dentistry.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013

Dr. Fisher has always been very informative and has worked diligently with my insurance to get me the best care possible for the best price. She definitely caters to those patients that are afraid of dentists. I would highly recommend her to someone seeking a new dentist.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2013

Dr. Fisher is a great dentist. She takes her time with each patient. Our family has been seeing her for years. We love her. Her staff is so very helpful. The office environment is professional and friendly. She explains every choice to you and makes a plan of treatment with you. She tells stories while she works, so my kids and I are so comfortable while she works. She doesn't hurt us.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2013