Ratings for Dr. Anne A. Srisuro

I am currently pregnant and I have to say that she is the worst OBGYN ever. This is my second child and I am having quite a lot of complications that I did not have with my first child. She hasn't been understanding nor seems to care and has continued to push back the date in which she may provide a c-section. I am not a drama queen and when something is wrong, it normally is. She just doesn't care. UGH! Do not go to her and avoid her if at all possible.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2012

She is terrible. If you are just about to have a baby and have to choose an ObGyn to see you, please avoid this doctor.When she checks how dilated you are she won't even care how hard she will go to check. She doesn't care if you are in pain when doing this. My experience with her was not pleasant at all. I left her office crying because she did it so hard that when she introduced her hand, and touched my baby's head, he immediately jumped causing me great pain. I'm not a first time mom, and it was not my first time doing this type of exams. My regular ObGyn couldnt make it for the appointment, and I was provided with dr Anne srisuro.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011

Dr. Anne A. Srisuro's Credentials

• St Louis Univ Sch Of Med, St Louis Mo 63104 (Grad. 1997)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal