Ratings for Dr. Roy C. Forrest

Sometime if I'm in the area I have dropped by just to see if I can get a glimpse at my doctor. He is such a genius. He is such a sweet man and so good to me. He generally calls me up at night, sometimes eleven o'clock at night he would call me and say "Gerald I need to see you in the office. Your blood is not looking too good for me." It's those things. They are very caring people. You get serviced from the time you walk in there until the time you walk out, from everyone who handles you. And they take you back out to the discharging station for your next appointment. And when they get ready for you next time they always call you the day before to let you know that your appointment is scheduled for next day. Very good service. Now they are working on my blood because I have always been anemic, couldn't hardly eat anything but I'm 100% now with that I would say.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014

I cannot not say that I had to same experience as the last evaluator, but maybe he learned from the comment they made. I will have to say, he was very helpful to me. I have been seen by two different doctors and neither of them could tell me why I have been coughing for 34 days straight, nor did they seem to care enough to try find out why. I was seen by Dr. Forrest yesterday and was called by him the very next morning to check on me and then promptly returned a call that I placed for him or the nurse to return. I was extremely pleased and impressed by impeccable treatment I received by his staff and himself.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013

R FORREST IS NOT A PEOPLE PERSON, HE ACKS AS IF U CANT TEL HIM ANYTHING HE NOS EVERY THING GOING ON IN YOUR BODY, HE SEEMS TO CARE MORE ABOUT THE NUMBER OF PATIENTS THE HE HAS AND NOT THERE WELL BEING HE ONLY HAS A FEW MINUTES WITH YOU THEN OFF TO THE NEXT ONE, SIGNED DISSAPOINTED.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

Dr. Roy C. Forrest's Credentials

• University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)