Ratings for Dr. Susan J. Madsen

Wonderful kind, caring doctor. Unfortunately her front office staff is not so nice!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Love Dr. Madsen. Takes her time with you. Really cares about whatever you have questions about. Wonderful person.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012

Excellent Physician. Dr. Madsen is very caring and she listens to your concerns. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2010

I hate to tell people how good she is for fear she will get so busy I will not be able to get in! But, Dr Madsen is absolutely wonderful! She is everything a great doctor should be and more! Luckily I don't have to go in very often, but when I do she gets to the root of the problem and solves it!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2009

The best Doctor I have ever seen. You can really feel she is listening. Provides great care! I hope I never lose her as my Doc

flag | Submitted July 4, 2009

Excellent physician. Very knowledgeable and always takes the time to listen to all of the symptoms I describe and to engage in a dialogue to figure out a course of action. Very personable and seems to genuinely care about patients. Staff are friendly.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2006

Dr. Susan J. Madsen's Credentials

• Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

MSP/BC Med