Ratings for Dr. Michele Green

I find Dr. Green to be one of the most comprehensive, caring doctors I have experienced. I just brought my 16 year old son to her for acne and her subtle humor put him at ease immediately. She prescribed oral and topical treatements that calmed everything down within 5 days. She is very knowledgeable, thorough,thoughtful and funny. I highly recommend her for all dermatology needs.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

I had a great experience with Dr. Green and her staff. Dr. Green was able to get to the root of the cause with my troublesome adult acne. I found Dr. Green to be very thorough and complete and one of the smartest caring and honest physicians I know. I highly recommend and I am grateful for her expertise.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

I had a really great experience with Dr Green and her staff. I went for injections and I was a little nervous but they made me feel so comfortable and Dr Green did an amazing job. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Smartest doctor that I have ever seen. She has an extremely good idea and can spot skin cancers that others have missed. If you want the most careful skin exam than this is the doctor for you.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2011

Dr. Green is a wonderful doctor. She saved my life. The first doctor that I went to missed my melanoma but Dr. Green was able to catch it. I am grateful for Dr. Green and her staff. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011

Dr. Michele Green's Credentials

• Mt Sinai Sch Of Med Of The City Univ Of Ny, New York Ny 10029 (Grad. 1991)