Ratings for Dr. Jamel N. Mcduffie-Watson

My experience was great! I have a dental phobia and the office really put me at ease. The dentist took her time with me and explained things to where I could understand. I appreciated Dr McDuffie and her willingness to work with me and her patience with me was phenomenal. She was way more gentle than my last dentist. I am definitely going back!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

I will be choosing another dentist. Told I needed 10 fillings after having a near perfect exam a year ago. Feel this is a little unnecessary. Also, seems more interested in my money/insurance versus dental care. Got a little push when I stated I decided to cancel my appointment due to changes to my insurance.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

REASONS NOT TO GO TO THIS DENTIST: 1) It's not as glamorous as their website and commercials make it out to be 2) They definitely do not offer all of the services on their website 3) They will tell you you need extensive dental work 4) The price they make you pay in the office will probably not be the price that you end up having to pay 5) You cannot trust the insurance agent, who clearly isn't doing his job 6) You will be contacted by rude staff saying that you're information is going to be sent to a collection agency Again -- pick somewhere else. Even if this was just my individual experience it's not worth the risk when there are so many better dentist offices in Durham-Chapel Hiil.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013