Ratings for Dr. Shazia Mehdi

This is Dentist is the worst I have encountered..I was there to have my cleaning and after that she came in to check on me and she scared the daylight out of me. She has a cold attitude towards me and I had a shock when I replied to her question and the impression that she gave me was, don't tell me what to do and do not talk back.....she is seriously having a mental issue!!!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

My mouth is in worse pain now that when I went there all I can say is just awful

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

After switching dentist due to insurance change. My children and myself went for our first visit for cleanings and evaluation. The reception staff is very non personable and unfriendly. The dental assistants were definitely warmer and more friendly. Dr. Mehdi was very cold and unthoughtful of my childrens' uneasiness there. Additionally, communicating with her was very difficult. Not one of us desire to go back and have found another dental care provider.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

No complaints with the service that I have received. My first impression was that Dr. Mehdi was professional but not easy to talk to, but at the end of my first visit I had some questions and she didn't rush off but took the time to answer all of them and more. I just needed to ask. Later I had a tooth break and was concerned about being able to get in to have it fixed, but they scheduled me in early the next day. When I got there I found that there were two of us with early appointments getting broken teeth fixed.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2013

Dr. Mehdi at Saratoga Dental was recommended to me by my father and my grandmother. She is very knowledgeable. She takes the time to sit and explain everything and is clear on what is necessary or not and what the right course of action is that best suits ME, even if that means sending me to someone else. I feel that she actually cares about me and what happens in the future with my teeth, my smile and personal well being. Dr. Mehdi always takes extra time to talk with me even about my personal life if i wish and i have never felt rushed or as if someone else was more important. Her staff is also knowledgeable, efficient and very friendly. I have always been greeted with warm welcoming smiles. Further more i have never had to sit longer than a few minutes in the waiting area. I like that the Saratoga Dental office is easily accessible. Thank you very much to Dr. Mehdi and her staff.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2013

I cant believe what the other person wrote!Dr. Mehdi is a professional and person of high integrity. She is a very honest, caring and compassionate doctor. She truly cared about my well being and have me honest advice. Also, she could have given me more expensive work and instead she chose to do what was best for me individual case and my wallet. An ethical dentist with morals that go beyond the office setting.It is a pity that anyone with so much negativity can post slander about  a professional on the internet without any accountability.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2013

BEWARE!!!! DENTAL MALPRACTICE ALLERT FOR:Dr. Shazia Mehdi owner of Saratoga Dental LOCATION: Ballston Spa, New York. CASE FILE VERIFIED WITH MERIT. If you or someone you know has been hurt or injured by Saratoga Dental at the hands of Dr. Shazia Mehdi please contact the New York State Health Department and file a complaint. Also if you or someone you know has been seriously injured, you should contact the Saratoga County District Attorney in Ballston Spa, New York. We would not make any posts regarding this matter if it was not verified through the Court located in Ballston Spa, New York.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013