Ratings for Dr. Omid Rabbani

My rating is based on Dr. Rabbani's offices business practices rather than the Dr. I was referred to Dr. R by my orthopedic Dr. When I phoned Dr. R's ofc, to schedule an apptmt. I had to wait several wks. to get in. I also had to travel a distance despite there are many other Drs. in my area who do nerve conduction tests. My Dr. told me Dr. R. worked on a lien basis, since my injuries were a result of being hit by an SUV as a pedestrian. When I arrived, the elevator did not work so w/ my bodily injuries I had to go through a "maze" of bldgs. and elevators to get to Dr. R's ofc. The front desk immediately asked for & copied my ID & my medical ins. card. They gave me paperwork to complete. Despite the fact I'd had at least 2 phone conversations w/ them prior to my visit, in a BAIT 'N SWITCH tactic they sprang a $147 out of pocket required "office fee" on me or they refused me service. The option I chose was to find another more ethical provider.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014