Ratings for Dr. Lesley A. Aiken

Dr. Aiken have been assigned as my "dr" for the last two years but she never expressed any interest in my health or didn't bother to meet me when I emailed her. This is very frustrating and sad when it relates to MDs. Thankfully, I have other wonderful dr's in other areas at Kaiser. It goes without question that I am going to change this dr. and send a complain to Kaiser member services as well. If you want to be ignored all the time, select her.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Worst doctor EVER. I requested a blood panel she said to ask my OBGYN.?????? I don't know how she can be called a doctor

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

I very highly recommend Dr. Aiken; I have had her as my doctor for about 6 years. She listens, explains causes of symptoms clearly, and will go over my questions until they're all answered. I've been able to get an appointment on short notice when needed, and a phone call when I just have a quick question. She is easy to talk to, professional, and friendly.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2016

I fired Dr. Aiken over two years ago when she dismissed me from her office saying I had the flu and gave me a prescription for Vicodan. I was hospitalized the next day with viral encephalitis. I had blocked her out of my mind all this time when a co-worker mentioned she had a terrible experience with a Kaiser doctor. Yup, it was Lesley Aiken. I'm frankly shocked she's still allowed to practice medicine.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Aiken for slightly less than 1 year, and I have always had a very good experience. She is friendly, sympathetic, knowledgeable and listens to you and advises you accordingly. I chose her by chance, but I am really glad I did!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2015

I came in with (literally) a list of problems I wanted to discuss during my well-check appointment. Dr. Aiken actually checked off each item as we discussed to make sure that I got all my questions answered, never rushing me in the process. That would have been enough for a good review, but on top of it she was extremely warm, approachable, and ever so helpful. I feel lucky to have found her!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

I love my doctor, Dr. Lesley Aiken. She is a rare doctor these days in that she really listens and cares about me and my health. She goes out of her way to help me in whatever way she can and I highly highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

dr. aiken was very dismissive of all my concerns. she just printed me out information on things that could possibly be causing my symptoms. she didn't seem to be listening to me at all.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2013

She has no bedside manner, is not able to connect with her patients, & does not provide proper healthcare or diagnosis. I went for a physical & had a list of minor things that concerned me. I'm not a hypochondriac but she made me feel like one by belittling my concerns. I've had toenail fungus since i was 18. It's been tested before and i was prescribed medicine which helped a little. Now it's spreading. I showed her the discoloration/deformity in my nails & she completely brushed it aside. On my insistence, she brought up images of serious fungus cases and said my nails didn't look anything like that. When i told her that its been tested before, she said she's a 11 years board certified doctor. She did a very rushed physical examination, didn't even address my concern about acid reflux, and didn't order any blood work. How do you do an annual physical without blood work? And then she had the nerve to tell me to complete the doctor survey form so she could get a gold star from Kaiser.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Aiken's for four years, and she is by far the best doctor I have ever had. She's on-time, thorough, patient, friendly, knowledgeable, accessible and answers emails quickly and carefully. I might also add that she quite possibly saved my life by bird-dogging some strange blood test results until we discovered a very serious disease that might otherwise have killed me. I can't thank her enough for that, and want to recommend her as highly as I can to members of Kaiser Permanente of Northern California. I'm not sure if she's taking new patients, but if she is, I'd suggest signing up with her in a second.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012

Dr. Lesley A. Aiken's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Oxford