Ratings for Dr. Maria O. Cardenas

Her nurse is obnoxious. She is incompetent, apathetic and uncaring. I went to her several times and caught her in several lies. She is lazy and only wants to jump from room to room in 10 minutes to hit her patients up for $140. Horrible doctor. Wasted money and wasted time. Any Endo would know that it takes 4 different irons for you thyroid to function. She refused to test my irons. She told me to get my GP to test my irons and finally told me the last time she saw me that she was "just a general Endocrinologist and not a specialist, and that she would have to send me to a Specialist at UAB." Liar. It says it right on her website under her pic that she is a specialist. Anyone who goes to school for 10 years in one subject is a specialist. She never once palpitated my goiter. She had no examining table in her exam rooms. Only a chair by her desk. She put the scope on my heart to listen for a second on each side and bounced it off my stomach, doing as little as possible to still call it an exam. Horrible doctor. Don't waste your money.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2016

Not a doctor I would recommend. She was very abrupt and rude.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

Dr. Maria O. Cardenas's Credentials

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University (Grad. 2002)