Ratings for Dr. Aveline Quinlan

I always have a great experience there!! My kids have been going there since birth.. Dr Quinlan and Dr. Gayy are awesome

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Dr Quinlan is such a great doctor. She explained everything to us and took the time to make sure all our questions and concerns were addressed.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

Dr. Q gave exceptional service to my 9 year old suffering from viral infection last week. The pediatric team of Quintana and Gayy are the BEST! O's Mom

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Dr. Quinlan is an amazing doctor. She is very thorough and takes a lot of personal time to ensure she is looking at the overall health quality of my children. I've been with her for over 13 years and I highly respect her work ethic and patient care practices.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Dr. Quinlan is very knowledgeable and thorough. My children have been a patient of Dr. Quinlan for the last 16 years. I trust her advice. The staff is so friendly and respectful.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Dr. Quinlan is amazing. She is very personable and caring. She ensures that all of our questions are answered and any concerns are addressed.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Dr. Quinlan is a wonderfulittle doctor. She listens to my concerns.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Dr. Quinlan was very nice to me and care about my health. She also have suggestions on how to improve my healthy lifestyle.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Staff were professional, Dr. Quinlan is a wonderful doctor and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Dr. Quinlin is a great pediatrician. She is detailed, takes excellent notes, and gives clear directions as to what you should do with medications.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Dr. Aveline Quinlan's Credentials

• Howard Univ Coll Of Med, Washington Dc 20059 (Grad. 1996)