Ratings for Dr. Aveline Quinlan

Dr Quinlan is excellent and very knowledgeable. My child first experience with her was great and felt very comfortable around her and is willing to come back.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2018

Always have a great experience with a knowledgeable doctor. We love Dr Quinlan.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2018

Even if I move to another area, I would drive to your office. The visits are always so thorough and all of my questions are always answered. I never feel rushed during our appointments and I am confident that my kids get everything they need. Thank you guys so much!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2018

Awesome. Love your new location. Lilly loves coming there. You guys make it easy.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2018

Great experience for my kids...Dr. Quinlan is very thorough in her work with the kids and explains everything. She also personalizes the care by giving recommendations that I believe she would make for her own children, not just her patients.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2018

As always Dr. Quinlan was very professional, yet welcoming. She is very easy to talk to and has a wonderful rapport with her patients. She makes you feel as though you are her to priority. Each visit is a pleasure.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

Friendly and welcoming staff. Excellent care. Detailed explanations and took time to answer all of our questions without us feeling rushed. As first time parents we really appreciated this.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2018

We appreciate all Dr. Quinlan does. She is so thorough, caring and informative. We would follow her to any new office!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

Thank you for all you do! Your staff has quick response times and are friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

My son has been seen by Dr. Aveline Quinlan since birth! She is an awesome doctor, love the way she treats my son as if he was one of her own. The staff at Eagle is always nice & professional!!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

Dr. Aveline Quinlan's Credentials

• Howard Univ Coll Of Med, Washington Dc 20059 (Grad. 1996)

UnitedHealthcare