Ratings for Dr. Aveline Quinlan

We appreciate all Dr. Quinlan does. She is so thorough, caring and informative. We would follow her to any new office!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

Thank you for all you do! Your staff has quick response times and are friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

My son has been seen by Dr. Aveline Quinlan since birth! She is an awesome doctor, love the way she treats my son as if he was one of her own. The staff at Eagle is always nice & professional!!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

Dr. Quinlan is amazing! She’s very knowledgeable and she genuinely cares about the overall well being of not only my son but all of her patients! I’m so glad that she was recommended to me!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

We had a great experience at Adelyn's last visit. She was checked out thoroughly by our physician and the lab work was done as quickly and painlessly as possible. She even got a toy when she was done! Thank you Dr. Quinlan and team for exceptional care!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Doctor Aveline is always friendly and cares my baby very carefully and detailed. Sometimes she asks me what I need to ask but missed. All staffs are nice and good.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Dr. Quinlan is very thorough and typically takes the time to answer any questions I have.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

My child has an awesome provider she has been going to this practice for 14 years

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

I always have a great experience there!! My kids have been going there since birth.. Dr Quinlan and Dr. Gayy are awesome

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Dr Quinlan is such a great doctor. She explained everything to us and took the time to make sure all our questions and concerns were addressed.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

Dr. Aveline Quinlan's Credentials

• Howard Univ Coll Of Med, Washington Dc 20059 (Grad. 1996)