Ratings for Dr. Aveline Quinlan

Great experience for my kids...Dr. Quinlan is very thorough in her work with the kids and explains everything. She also personalizes the care by giving recommendations that I believe she would make for her own children, not just her patients.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2018

As always Dr. Quinlan was very professional, yet welcoming. She is very easy to talk to and has a wonderful rapport with her patients. She makes you feel as though you are her to priority. Each visit is a pleasure.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

Friendly and welcoming staff. Excellent care. Detailed explanations and took time to answer all of our questions without us feeling rushed. As first time parents we really appreciated this.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2018

We appreciate all Dr. Quinlan does. She is so thorough, caring and informative. We would follow her to any new office!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

Thank you for all you do! Your staff has quick response times and are friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

My son has been seen by Dr. Aveline Quinlan since birth! She is an awesome doctor, love the way she treats my son as if he was one of her own. The staff at Eagle is always nice & professional!!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

Dr. Quinlan is amazing! She’s very knowledgeable and she genuinely cares about the overall well being of not only my son but all of her patients! I’m so glad that she was recommended to me!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

We had a great experience at Adelyn's last visit. She was checked out thoroughly by our physician and the lab work was done as quickly and painlessly as possible. She even got a toy when she was done! Thank you Dr. Quinlan and team for exceptional care!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Doctor Aveline is always friendly and cares my baby very carefully and detailed. Sometimes she asks me what I need to ask but missed. All staffs are nice and good.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Dr. Quinlan is very thorough and typically takes the time to answer any questions I have.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Dr. Aveline Quinlan's Credentials

• Howard Univ Coll Of Med, Washington Dc 20059 (Grad. 1996)