Ratings for Dr. Aveline Quinlan

Dr. Quinlan is very patient and always listens to our concerns. She also gets them resolved every time as well. Sometimes it requires an office visit but we leave rest assured that my child’s problem is addressed.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2019

Like always Dr. Quinlan and the staff are so awesome. They are friendly and caring. The go beyond what is already required. They treat you like family. Love these guys.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2019

Our experience was excellent- doctor and staff all very courteous, patient and made us and our kids very comfortable. All our questions were answered - they took their time to listen and set us at ease.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2019

Dr. Quinlan has been my childrens Dr. for many years. She always makes us feel assured that our babies are in good hands. I was sad when my oldest daughter aged out because Dr. Quinlan was her Dr. for 17 years.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2019

Dr. Quinlan is very passionate about what she does. My 2 boys always looks forward to see her even when they are sick! She has been seeing them for several years. We are not looking forward to them aging out of her practice.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2019

I love the entire staff I guess I have to include her doctor (lol)

flag | Submitted November 5, 2019

Dr. Quinlan is amazing! She is so personable and thorough. Her passion for her profession definitely shows!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2019

Dr. Quinlan is awesome! She is thorough, patient with her families and certainly has a wealth of knowledge. My 2 children love her. The both look forward to going to the office to see Dr. Q! We could not have a better Pediatrician. We feel very fortunate and consider her a part of our family.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2019

Dr Quinlan is one of the best pediatricians in the area. Extremely thorough and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2019

Dr. Quinlan is so knowledgeable and thorough it really sets your mind at ease to have her as your child’s pediatrician. She explains everything to you and also takes the time to make your child feel comfortable and safe. My kids love going to see Dr. Quinlan! She has taken such fantastic care of our three children and we feel very lucky to have her as our doctor!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2019

Dr. Aveline Quinlan's Credentials

• Howard Univ Coll Of Med, Washington Dc 20059 (Grad. 1996)