Ratings for Dr. Aveline Quinlan

Dr. Quinlan was very nice to me and care about my health. She also have suggestions on how to improve my healthy lifestyle.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Staff were professional, Dr. Quinlan is a wonderful doctor and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Dr. Quinlin is a great pediatrician. She is detailed, takes excellent notes, and gives clear directions as to what you should do with medications.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Well Check-up. Dr. Quinlan is always pleasant, caring, and knowledgeable .

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Even with computer system down staff adjusted well. Dr Quinlan is always thourough.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr. Q has been our doctor since my son was born 9 years ago and now is my daughters doctor as well. She treats ALL of the children in our extended family and EVERYONE loves her. She is so knowledgeable & great with the kids. My daughter had a heart issue when born and Dr. Q was one of the only few in Gboro that had ever delt with this exact diagnosis, she gave her awesome care & us good advice. The staff always remembers our names and faces when we come through the door and welcomes us so nicely. They work us in when our children are sick with ease. All friendly and professional. Shannon who is Dr. Q's assistant is AMAZING and so sweet, she is our favorite face to see when we come in ! Highly recommend this office !!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr. Quinlan is always thorough and kind. She makes my daughter feel at ease.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Dr. Quinlan is always consistently thorough with my childrens care. Excellent pediatrician

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

The practice took my daughter the same day that I called. They took a few tests and both were negative. The office is always clean and the staff is very accommodating.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

We had a great experience with Dr. Quinlan! She is very attentive to all of our (parents') questions and spends quality time with her patients. She is very thorough in her examinations and a great communicator with parents.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Dr. Aveline Quinlan's Credentials

• Howard Univ Coll Of Med, Washington Dc 20059 (Grad. 1996)