Ratings for Dr. Eli N. Reshef

Seems like a good person but not a great doctor. He spent only 15 min for our $290-out-of-pocket consultation without anwering all of our questions. He had multiple appointments with different patients at the same time when we saw him. He clearly wants to maximize his money. He excused himself to start a procedure next door and called his nurse to babysit us. BABYSIT was his word. He never came back to answer questions. We were then told to checkout, but no clear direction where to go from the back of the clinic. We weren't sure who takes care of checkout, so I moved to where I saw staff sitting in the front. The front desk lady then said "excuse me?" with condescending tone. After telling her we're checking out, she then asked if we already paid with still irritated tone. Yes we did on check in. Wow, it seems like his clinic only cares about money.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

We used Dr. Reshef for fertility treatment in 2008. I cannot speak highly enough of this doctor and his staff. We ultimately used fertility doctors in California, and at OU medicine, and I will state that Dr. Reshef was the absolute best. He will take the time to answer all of your questions - even by e-mail -and we found that other doctors will not respond in writing. We love him and his nurse Beverly!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Dr Reshef is a leader in his field. He is compassionate yet straightforward. His nurse is excellent, kind, and so very compassionate. They make a wonderful team. I felt completely safe in their care.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

We got pregnant under his care; only to have him inform us during our 2nd ultrasound that we had miscarried - and these were his words "This is bad. This is very bad." Needless to say, we left his practice. He's quite a salesman, and although he has helped couples to have children, he has also taken away hope from several of my friends (some of which went on to have a child). To make matters worse, when I recently called to obtain my medical records, I received a scathing voicemail from Brenda in his office - slapping my hand for "asking for my records - AGAIN - (I had requested them in 2011 once I sought help from another specialist), and she informed me it was "a lot of trouble to get them out of storage and that she suggested that I "keep them in a safe place" because this is the last time I will receive them. I would encourage her to revisit the laws on the "rights to access" and HIPPA. Furthermore, I agree with the comment below that you are treated as a number and that he does not listen - you do not feel heard. Finally, his HSG was the most painful procedure I have ever had. I saw two specialists after him and their HSG's were a dream - pain free. Bottom line: poor bedside manner and horrible customer service.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

After a honeymoon phase of our first visit in which Dr Reshef was sure he could get us pregnant it all went down hill from there. We consistently felt like a number and that he was too busy for us. His nurse tried her best to make up for that but is also too busy. We tried EVERYTHING that was suggested and when questions came up we did not feel like we were being heard or answered. We continued with Dr. Reshef because he came highly recommended and assured us to be optimistic. The office staff in his side of it was very disorganized during the IVF process. This is the most awful experience I have ever had in any Dr. Office. IVF is way more than they quoted, even worse case scenerio. On top of unexpected funds Reshef and staff barely knew our names after being in and out of that office monthly, weekly and daily at some points for over 2 years! I thought surely after literally paying over $17,000 cash we might get a little more personal treatment. Infertility in itself is awful enough without the people you count on for professional help treat you as though you are a number and a check book. The staff from reception to billing are just showing up and nothing more except to occasionally just be rude. They are very disorganized but they never apologize for mistakes and make you feel as if it is your burden to work around them. It is as if he is the customer and not us! Reshef seems to be cattle prodding hopeful people in as fast as he can. This all goes with out explaining the awful physical and emotional experiences throughout infertility. I have had more managers at restaurants check in on how my $8.00 meal is more than anyone at Reshefs office asked us how our over $17,000 IVF experience was going or went. I think if you are successful you obviously have a wonderful outlook and can probably just turn an eye. You get a picture on the wall of success. But those that have failed should at least get a follow up phone call. We literally were offered to try again and when we declined have heard nothing more from the office except yet more bills! Bennett Fertility staff was nice and most helpful of whole process.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

I have a son and one on the way thanks to Dr Reshef and the team at Bennett Fertility. He has always been knowledgeable, honest and kind. We feel very fortunate that we found him.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

My husband and I had been trying to conceive for 4 years. We had 5 failed IUI's at OU medical Center, then a friend who got pregnant with twins recommended Dr. Eli Reshef. The initial appointment with him was like a dream. He was extremely friendly, and explained the entire process to us. He explained everything so well and took his time with us so my husband and I both knew without a doubt that we wanted him to do our ICSI procedure. Low and behold, we are now expecting, on the first attempt! The staff at both Bennett and Dr. reshef's office are very caring and so personal. They treat you like family. I would highly recommend Dr. Reshef for ICSI. He is amazing!! If I am not pregnant with twins, we will go back to him to have our second and final child. We will find out tomorrow!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Dr.Reshef is the most wonderful ,kind and helpful doctor all over the world I have been married for seven years and I saw many doctors but no one help me I came from Iraq to America to visit Dr.Reshef clinic and he did for me I.V.F and now I am pregnant I appreciate you Dr.Reshef and thank you very much for everything.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

Most horrible experience in my life! I thought I was making the right decision... Until I learned all they want is money! Do not go to Dr. Reshef or the Bennett Center! I'm still getting random bills from months ago, Reshef did not follow protocol when it came to the procedure!! Beware if you are going to go see him, check out other options and when he tells you a the price, double that price when the bill comes! Very judgmental and if you are trying to conceive find another doctor... My visits were from April to July 2014

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

Dr. Reshef was amazing!!!!! My husband and I were unable to conceive for over 3 years. Dr. Reshef suggested IUI for two cycles due to it is cheaper the IVF. IUI was unsuccessful both cycles so we started the long, stressful, and emotional process of IVF. Dr. Reshef and ALL staff were very caring and help through the entire process. Dr. Reshef or head nurse Beverly are available 24/7 365 to patients undergoing this type of treatment which is wonderful with all the at home injections. The IVF was successful!!!!! We now have a gorgeous and bright lil 6 month old boy!!! If we are unable to conceive child number 2....we will seek help from Dr. Reshef and Bennett Fertility Institute :)

flag | Submitted July 6, 2014