Ratings for Dr. Tamara T. Moss

staff very unprofessional and have attitude .i had a 2 pm appt call to find out if I come on early will I be seen they said yes .i came 11 am and still her 1 pm not being called.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

The staff do not give accurate information and have attitude when you ask a question

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

I work 9-5, so I was happy to get the 9am appointment so that I wouldn't miss too much of the work day. I SAT THERE ALONE FOR ALMOST TWO HOURS. The receptionist made some lame excuse, but when the doctor walked right past me hours later, it was clear that she just didn't value the time of her 9am patient. I never went back and wasn't surprised to see that the office (in Astoria) closed down shortly after.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

She prescribed me Accutane some years back. I didn't like her attitude, she was curt to downright nasty at times. She also couldn't draw blood which was sad since she didn't have an assistant to do it for her. I would never go back nor recommend her to anyone else. I'm not sure how she got jet own office on Queens Blvd. but according to the Yelp reviews she hasn't changed.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

Dr. Moss is very thorough, competent and very caring. I'm 50 years old and have had skin cancer screenings by two other dermatologists in the past. Dr. Moss is by far the best at what she does.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

Never saw Dr. Moss. Waited over 2 hours. A physcian's assistant came in to remove some keretosis moles. She froze them, said they will fall off in a few days. None of them came off. Had to see another dermatologist.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2013

I am a day removed from my first visit to Dr. Moss. My appointment was at 2:30. I arrived :15 minute early so I could fill out nay paperwork. The waiting room, which I would guess can seat 30 people was packed, with an additional 15 or so people standing. I was finally taken in to see the doctor at 4:35, and never got the chance to sit down in the waiting room. Ultimately it is her responsibility, but isn't there an office manager that should fix this. How many time do I need to hear the reseptionist make excuses for why everyone is waiting so long. When I asked one of the ladies if today (yesterday)was someting special as far as the amount of people. I was told they are always busy. Can you imagine having a restuarant and telling people who have reservation to wait 2 hours to eat? How many people would stay? why do we accept this treatment from a doctor? Do we really think they are so much better that they can disrecet us and not care about our time?

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

Dr Tamara was very helpful. This was the first time I've visited a dermatologist. She is very smart, knows what she's doing. She does move from patient to patient very quickly, which is awesome because I got to see her at the time I was scheduled for. Its not like these other doctors office where they tell you your appointment is at 9am and they have you waiting until 11am. Dr Tamara is very understanding, she made me feel very comfortable. The staff at her office are very nice. I highly recommend her as a dermatologist. -hope this review was helpful for those looking for a smart, helpful, and understanding doctor.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

i am a 55y/o male .I found DR. TAMARA Moss,to have an exceptional dermatological knowledge base in skin cancers and Dr. Moss is an excellent woman, she along with the science of dermatology make the Doctor An extremely caring doctor who spent over 20 minutes examining me. Dr. Moss is without question the best dermatologist in queens in clinical practice and her staff were very friendly and helpful to.I recommend all queens patients to her, Dr.Moss because she really cares about her patients well-being.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2010

dr tamara moss and her PA are friendly and very nice.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2008

Dr. Tamara T. Moss's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1992)