Ratings for Dr. Charlotte A. Rhee

I recently had a breast reduction done by Dr. Rhee. I went from DD's to perky C. I am thrilled with my results and my only regret is that I didn't do my surgery years ago. I had gone for many consultations years ago but never found a doctor I felt comfortable with until I met Dr. Rhee. She explained everything in detail and her office staff helped me prepare for surgery. I had an excellent experience.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

From the moment you walk into her beautiful office you are treated like a VIP. They are accommodating when it comes to making convenient appointments and never keep me waiting. Dr. Rhee is warm and friendly as is her entire staff. I love my results and couldn't be happier with the entire experience. I would and have recommended her to others enthusiastically.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013

i got my breast augmentation done in october before i had my surgery i had a zillion questions and called the office all the time the staff was great always helpful never snotty. very flexible with my schedule never a problem getting an appointment. dr rhee was wonderful from start to finish i absolutely loved her at my consultation and scheduled my surgery right away. the day after my surgery which was a saturday i had a concern and called the office she called me back right away and asked if i could meet her down at her office eventhough it was closed so she could make sure everything was fine...what dr does that!! overall i love the office its beautiful, the staff is amazing wonderful and friendly, and of coarse dr rhee who was absolutely wonderful. my results are great im very happy i picked dr. rhee and would recommend her to anyone that asked

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011

De. Rhee is wonderful! She is sweet, patient and excellant at what she does and she always runs on time. Her office staff is warm, inviting and personable. You feel like you are visiting family every time you walk into their office. Dr. Rhee's office is beautiful! Clean, classy and comfortable. I sing the praises of Dr. Rhee and her staff every chance I get....they are wonderful!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2011

Dr. Charlotte A. Rhee's Credentials

• Marshall Univ Sch Of Med, Huntington Wv 25755 (Grad. 1991)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal