Dr. Charlotte A. Rhee

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Charlotte A. Rhee

Dr. Rhee made me feel very comfortable. Was patient, listened, answered my questions and eased some of my concerns.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

Dr.Rhee and her staff were a pleasure to deal with. Every question was answered.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Dr Rhee was excellent in deciding which size I should go for. I wanted to go smaller and she suggested a larger size. I trusted her judgement but woke up from the operating table kind of nervous. She was patient in explaining to me that the immediate results were not final and that I would be satisfied. Boy, was she right. I am now two months post op and my augmentation was a huge success. I am the EXACT size I wanted to be and my confidence level has seen boosted drastically. I am so glad I trusted her judgment in selecting the size for my augmentation. Thank you Dr. Rhee!!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

I wish I could have met with the surgeon more often besides the consultation. Overall amazing staff and office. I would highly recommend to friends and family. My breast reduction results are phenomenal!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

They are amazing I always feel extremely welcomed here the staff and doctors have a lot of wisdom and are very flexible and comforting.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Dr. Rhee and her staff are very caring and professional. I am very pleased with my breast reduction surgery.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Every staff member goes above and beyond to make my experience outstanding.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

Dr. Rhee was wonderful from the moment I met her. She shared her knowledge and experience and answered all my questions and addressed my concerns. Throughout this process I have felt confident about the services provided and the results of my breast reduction. Dr. Rhee's care has been excellent.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Having surgery with Dr Rhee was a pleasant surprise. Even after reading all of her positive reviews, I still did not expect to be treated with the warmth and respect I received. I was very pleased with the outcome of my surgery and by care of Dr Rhee and her staff.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Dr. Rhee is one of the kindest doctors I have ever gone to. She has great understanding and empathy. She goes out of her way to please her patients and her skilled surgical technique is an art form. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Dr. Charlotte A. Rhee's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Marshall Univ Sch Of Med, Huntington Wv 25755 (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Huntington Station, NY