Ratings for Dr. Charlotte A. Rhee

Every staff member goes above and beyond to make my experience outstanding.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

Dr. Rhee was wonderful from the moment I met her. She shared her knowledge and experience and answered all my questions and addressed my concerns. Throughout this process I have felt confident about the services provided and the results of my breast reduction. Dr. Rhee's care has been excellent.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Having surgery with Dr Rhee was a pleasant surprise. Even after reading all of her positive reviews, I still did not expect to be treated with the warmth and respect I received. I was very pleased with the outcome of my surgery and by care of Dr Rhee and her staff.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Dr. Rhee is one of the kindest doctors I have ever gone to. She has great understanding and empathy. She goes out of her way to please her patients and her skilled surgical technique is an art form. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

i recently had breast surgery with Dr Charlotte Rhee. I went for several consultations as both cost and outcome was important to me. I was not disappointed. I love the way I look and her fees were not as high as some of the other doctors in the area. I would highly recommend this office.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

Dr. Rhee is by far one of the most talented, professional, caring cosmetic surgeons in NYC / Long Island - PERIOD. I consulted with other doctors for my breast reduction /lift. When I was referred to her by my trainer, I knew the moment I sat in her office for my consultation, that she would be the doctor that would transform my breasts into the vision I'd imagined for years. Her confidence was one of the main reasons for my decision to go with her. She looked at my breasts and immediately determined what was best for my body shape as well as what would make me most comfortable after having endured back and neck pain from the weight of my upper body. The procedure went very well. I was put at ease. The recovery has been kind and the results are beautiful. I would recommend Dr. Rhee for any breast procedure. I am thankful to have met her and the friendly and professional team in her privately owned office. They are all so amazing.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

I wanted my breast done so badly and saw so many surgeons. I found Dr. Rhee through a friend who had her breasts done by Dr. Rhee and they looked so good. I scheduled an appointment to meet with Dr. Rhee and loved her bedside manner and her results I got to see. Her office staff was really nice and I felt very comfortable. I was an A cup. I hated being flat. I booked my surgery and my friend took me. I was so nervous because I had never had anything done before. Everyone was so nice and made me comfortable. Dr. Rhee had to mark me before I was ready to go into the operating room. I didn't feel anything and woke up to being a full C cup now and I can't believe the difference. Dr. Rhee was great. I highly recommend her. I just bought my first bathing suit top and I am so excited to finally have larger breasts. And when I get older and need anything else done I will have Dr. Rhee do it!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Dr. Rhee's office has truly helped change my life and perception of myself (breast reduction and augmentation). The entire staff helped me through every step of the way with my procedures. Dr. Rhee is a kind, thorough and detail-oriented plastic surgeon. She helped enhance my natural beauty and totally boosted my self-esteem. I cannot thank her and his staff enough for everything they've done for me in this journey.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

I had a breast reduction in January and it was one of the best decisions of my life. As a nurse my expectations were very high, and I can say that not only was the staff and Dr. Rhee incredibly knowledgeable in everything, they were super helpful, and incredibly nice every step of the way. Dr. Rhee is quick to answer any concerns or problems that may rise along the way. Honestly it was such an amazing experience with outstanding results that if I ever choose to have any other procedure done, I would not go anywhere else. Thank you Dr. Rhee and her staff for such an outstanding experience!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

I went to Dr Rhee for a breast reduction years ago. The results were awful. My breasts were uneven, the nipples fell in different spots. I recently spent $20,000 for a breast reduction revision with a different surgeon and such a difference!

Submitted April 24, 2017

Dr. Charlotte A. Rhee

Dr. Charlotte A. Rhee's response
I appreciate all feedback and use it as a tool to improve the care I provide and the overall patient experience. That being said, surgery is a big step for anyone and it is my primary goal to render the best results possible via working collaboratively with the patient. Although recovery can often be months long, I welcome patients to reach out with any concern they may have. I urge patients to always openly communicate with my staff and I to avoid any unnecessary setbacks. I am more than happy to take the time to quell any uncertainties or to revisit any part of the treatment process to better aid the patient. My door is always open and I send out my warmest wishes for quick recoveries and good health.

Submitted April 25, 2017

Dr. Charlotte A. Rhee's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Marshall Univ Sch Of Med, Huntington Wv 25755 (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Huntington Station, NY