Ratings for Dr. A. Alessio Conte

Dr. Conte has been my dentist for many years. I appreciate and benefit from his staying current with technology and dental practices. His staff is always professional, friendly, and skilled in their position. Dr. Comte and his whole staff makes each visit positive.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

I was so scared of the dentist until I met Dr. Conte and now I wouldn't want to go anywhere else. I hate to see some of these negative reviews below because I had such an amazing experience and so did my friends who referred me here. The office is so nice and clean, his staff is so professional and courteous. I would recommend this office to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Changing dentists. Billing especially is false. Price changes every time its discussed. Very incompetent

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

This doctor is an amateur. And not a very nice one, either.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011

Besides getting charged for unknown procedures the doctor also did not provide the correct diagnostics of a cavity. Because of this I am now in pain and probably will need to have a root canal done. Looking for a new Dentist.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2010

Dr. A. Alessio Conte's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Conte has devoted his professional career to all aspects of general dentistry with special interest in implants, cosmetic dentistry and smile makeovers. He is a diplomat of the International College of Oral Implantology and a member of American Dental Association, Florida Dental Association and Academy of General Dentistry. Dr. Conte participates in several dental service charitable organizations and has volunteered as a dentist on mission trips to Honduras.

• English

• Tooth abscess
  • Oral cancer screening
  • Dental exam for children
  • Impacted wisdom teeth
  • Bruxism (teeth grinding)

Delta Dental