You may also like

Ratings for Dr. David P. Gobbie

I had been dealing with chronic headaches for several years before, upon a friends recommendation, I decided to make an appointment with Dr. Gobbie. I was blown away by Dr. Gobbie's professionalism, knowledge and overall competency as an excellent chiropractor. Most importantly, within several weeks, my headaches had diminished completely. I give my 100% stamp of approval and trust to Dr. Gobbie and strongly recommend his office.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2011

Dr. Gobbie is an excellent doctor. I have been a patient for 4 years and will continue with him indefinitely. I was looking for a doctor who was NUCCA certified and he is a perfect match. I suffered and doctored with lower back pain for over 40 years. He is the one who has given me total relief. Amazingly, the procedure is VERY gentle AND effective! I leave his office feeling wonderful -- not hurting from the adjustment. I can put 4 to 6 weeks between adjustments at this point and know when to return before a backache begins. I had many doubts about trusting another doctor since I ran the gamut for 40+ years. He has proven himself a miracle worker for me at age 70. I would recommend him to ANYONE who is in need of excellent care. No need to suffer at any age. Give him a try!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2011

Dr. David P. Gobbie's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 2003)

Updates

• First Name changed from "DAVID" to "DAVID P."

October 20, 2013