Ratings for Dr. James G. Reilly

Dr Reilly is a sweet caring dr.. Well he used to be now hes cocky and gives to much authority to his office manager whos a Kris Kardashian wanna be ..lol

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Dr. Reilly is a amazing doctor, who has help me immensely over the years. BUT, his office manager Linda is so obnoxious and RUDE. She gets very nasty with some of his patients. I have witnessed this first hand. They always ask you if you want to see the midwife or PA and I don't pay a lot of money for my insurance to see them. I often wait hours (minimum 2-3 hours) to see the doctor and sometimes he doesn't show up. Because there was an emergency. When I first started going to him it was not like this, but unfortunately, the staff now runs the practice and not the doctor.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

I had an appointment for my daughter and I and we didnt wait long. He was very kind to my daughter who had an issue with ovarian cysts. He was kind, gentle, non invasive, and thorough with his explanations and steps to take. The only thing I dont like is that I can hear the conversation of the woman in the next room, the walls are thin! But I did like him and the staff was fine.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

I wish I had the reviews before going to this practice. You will never see the dr, just the midwife and NP who work for him. And they never tell you this- they make it sound like the MW/ NP are a one time thing when you first call. More than once they gave me test results so late I couldn't do follow up testing. The office is dirty, crowded, there is even graffiti on the exam room walls. The wait is inhumane (2-3 hrs just to get to an exam room). They intentionally overbook. I have seen a dozen women come in each hour yet they only call in three an hour. I will be looking for a different dr asap. A real disappointment.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

I can't comment on knowledge because you never see Dr. Reilly at your consultations. You are treated instead by the midwife and Dr's assistant who do not even disclose this fact to you. The office admin officer, Linda is rude and condescending, and it looks like she has a daily target of customers to see so you get rushed out within minutes of seeing a "doctor" after waiting 3 hours (standard waiting time). Will never use them again

flag | Submitted August 23, 2014

It makes me sad to see the reviews. Dr. Reilly delivered 5 of my six children. I saw him and Anita. I truly pray that he has an oppurtunity to review these comments and consider th as gifts from God. To help him remember his old self. We laughed through much and he helped my husband trust he would be a great dad. Linda was always kind, comforting, informative and professional. I would not like to think she is not these things any longer. Perhaps the paperwork and regulations that are ever changing in such a practice have become cumbersome. I pray she recieves support and encouragement. I truly gave a heart for this practice. Huge hugs, prayers and love.Florence Colon Rodriguez

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

I was deeply disappointed in how the practice has become a factory! The only person I am comfortable with is the midwife, never see the doctor. The office manager is extremely rude and unprofessional . I heard from my brother's wife she spoke down to her at her last appointment , I assumed she was just having a bad day. She didn't treat me any differently last week! I will be looking for another doctor, hoping I can atleast see him when I make an appointment! The practice has gone down the tubes

flag | Submitted March 22, 2014

I started with doctor Reilly late in my pregnancy & I am extremely grateful to him & his staff!When I wanted 2 switch from my original obgyn to doctor Reilly I spoke to Linda the office manager who went out of her way to make me feel comfortable & help me through the transition, I had a high risk pregnancy that dr. Reilly & Anita got me through then I had complications from my c-section that Josephine got me through. They have all been truly wonderful to me & I am sooo extremely grateful to each & everyone of them, I believe truly that because of them my son & I are healthy. I know sometimes you wait awhile in the office to be seen but I feel it's worth it!!! Doctor Reilly might not be in the office that much but his staff is more the qualified to handle your routine checkups but when you need him he is there. Dr.Reilly, Josephine, Anita & Linda have all been truly wonderful to me & words could never express how grateful I am to them. They all treated me as if I family not a patient!!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2014

Dr. Reilly truly is a wonderful doctor but sadly you never see him. I went my whole pregnancy with out ever seeing the doctor until I was a week overdue.. He delivered my son which the labor and delivery went pretty well. However, I was saddened that I had seen the midwife Josephine at every prenatal appt yet she was not there for the delivery. Also the office waiting time is horrendous. Bring snacks, a book etc especially as a hungry pregnant lady because you might wait up to 4 hours..

flag | Submitted January 10, 2014

The office is too busy and you wait too long. Doctors are very nice ! ALL of them with Josephine being the BEST. Linda office manager is rude and rushes you through everything. She thinks she's a doctor and she's not. An office manager should have alot more patience and she makes want to find a new obgyn.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

Dr. James G. Reilly's Credentials

• Spanish

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1991)

Delta Dental