Ratings for Dr. Iris McGuire

f there was a way for me to place a negative review, I would. This woman should have her her degree and licensed revoked. Everything she said that my husband would do was wrong. She told me to ask for a separation, and he'd come running. She told me to not allow him to come to our sessions any longer and make him earn my love back. Both suggestions failed miserably. My now ex-husband wanted to work on things, she told me to deny any contact with him. When he calls or texts, say I am busy and need time alone. I now realize that I was in such a fog in my own life, I am partially to blame for my failed marriage. He asked for a divorce one month later. I asked her what to do, she said good and you do not need him anyway. You'll find a better partner and husband the second time around. First marriages do not always work anyway. What was I thinking continuing to listen to this woman? She then told me once a week was not enough to help fix me, so she wanted to see twice a week. She also offered phone consultations as another option. If you want to save your life or your marriage or your relationship, the worst thing you can do is visit this doctor. I would had been better off listening to my gut and instinct than listening to this woman.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

Dr. McGuire has helped me deal with an anxiety disorder. I feel I've made significant progress oveer the last three months.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2013