Ratings for Dr. Richard S. Isaacs

Dr. Richard Isaacs did a phenomenal job caring for our daughter. She has a very complex tumor of her skull base. It was involving the nerve to her tongue (at the hypoglossal canal). He is a very skilled and caring physician. He did a phenomenal job removing the tumor. I cannot thank him enough for his skills. My daughter adores him. The surgery was very skillfully handled and she recovered beautifully. Cannot even tell that she had surgery. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

Dr Isaacs is a leader in his field and an excellent surgeon. He has been carrying for me for over 20 years. In 1995 he diagnosed me with a rare malignant tumor of my skull base. This was a death sentence according to the literature (high grade mucoepidermoid carcinoma. He skillfully removed the tumor with clear margins. Thanks to this exceptional doctor, I have been around for my three boys, their wives, and our grand kids. Especially grateful to be here for my wife. You will love this man!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

Dr. Richard S. Isaacs's Credentials

• Wayne State Univ Sch Of Med, Detroit Mi 48201 (Grad. 1988)