Ratings for Dr. Aria N. Sasaki

no. nope. never. negative. nix. no way. not at all. not at any means and lastly, absolutely not. i saw my this lady a few days ago at sutter and i read my surgical report by her and it said "patient tolerated the procedure well..." FALSE. i was crying, screaming, moaning in pain, shaking and i wanted my life to be over. i had an infection to be removed that "usually" isn't done under sedation but i told her and her nurse that i have a low pain tolerance and that my infection is deep. they did not listen because i felt EVERYTHING from the measly lidocaine injections that was supposed to numb the area. every time i felt sharpness, i told her and they would inject me more with the lidocaine and this kept happening back and forth for an hour to hour and a half but to me it felt like an eternity. when it was all finished, my face looked liked someone threw water on my face because that was how much i was crying and my face was killing me because i used all my muscle emotions that i probably have never used before. it was ultimate torture which makes me emotional everyday and it gives me nightmares and anxiety/panic attacks. whenever i feel pain in any part of me, i cry remembering what happened from her and her surgical team. i do not what was more unbelievable, that she and her staff didnt listen to my concerns or when she said, "yea, that was the deepest infection i have seen." WHAT did i just hear? did she admit it was deep like i had told her in the beginning? NOBODY tried to tell her to stop. they kept telling me to stop moving and that it will be ok and they would be talking to me like i was their 5 year old kid. not one person had any empathy towards me. this experience was so traumatizing that it made me never want to go to sutter again even though that was only her and her team but i cant forgive what happened to me in that room.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Dr. Sasaki is knowledgeable and takes the time to explain all aspects of a procedure. She also demonstrates kindness and compassion. Excellent Radiologist!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

Dr. Aria N. Sasaki's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)