Dr. Robert H. Rolf

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Robert H. Rolf

Dr. Rolf scoped my shoulder several months back and I can attest to his expertise! Great things all around!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

I really am thankful for Dr. Rolf's approach. I had a shoulder surgery with arthroscopes about two months ago and I can notice a huge difference between the pain and limited mobility before my labrum and clavicle were repaired and now after the surgery. I feel so much better and I have full use of my arm and shoulder again!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Great service, top notch care, and a really good team of people to take care of patients.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

To put it in a form our time is familiar with, Dr. Rolf "made my shoulder great again."

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Great experience all around. Dr. Rolf was very down to earth and he was able to fix my shoulder without open surgery!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Thank you for the great work on my shoulder, Dr. Rolf! After three years of frozen shoulder, I finally decided to be smart and get treated for it. I came to Beacon because I wanted the best. Dr. Rolf is the best (hands down!) and did a great job with my case and situation.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

He scoped my shoulder instead of replacing the joint. It was essentially a rebuild out of damaged materials, so I wasn't expecting anything great. I've been impressed by the ease of movement and range of reach I have again!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

dr. rolf is the man! i wasn't sure what to expect (80% relief, 90% relief?) but i left beacon after surgery feeling 100% better and completely pain free. once the pain medicine wore off the pain didn't come back and i have been feeling great ever since!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

I have nothing but great things to say about Dr. Rolf! He took me from fear of losing my job because I could not longer lift boxes to now being pain free and more productive than ever!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Dr. Rolf: master of the shoulder joint. He worked magic on my left shoulder after 15 years of drywalling all but made it fall off. He's incredible and very knowledgeable about what he does.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Dr. Robert H. Rolf's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)