Ratings for Dr. Christine O'Donohue

She is the best! I went to see her because of a neck pain, I had 2 sessions with her and I am now pain free! She also educated me on the issue so that I can try and avoid in the future. Thank you!!!!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Wonderful. I leave the office feeling great, more bounce in my step!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!! She makes sure you leave feeling relieved. It has been years since I felt this good!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Be careful of what this doctor prescribe for you. At my second visit, Dr. O'Donohue told me she ordered a TENS 3000 electrotherapy device on my behalf (Never did she mention anything at my first visit, nor notify me when she did it). She told me the machine cost about $30 and it was all covered by my insurance. She also told me I would start receiving medical supply (those little pad apply to your body) from a company called Liberty Medical Solutions and say if I don't want to receive them, I can call them to cancel. Well, what she didn't tell me is the price of these supply. A few days after my visit, I receive 5 pack of the pads from the medical company she mentioned. Thinking about this will be covered by my insurance, I didn't pay much attention to them. But a month later, I found a claim of $1,500 to my medical account and it was paid by my FSA!! I immediately call the company to cancel these supply. But unfortunately it was already past the return date. (they claim to be 30 days) I admit my carelessness on this incident but at the same time, I felt I was falling into some traps set up by the doctor and the medical company.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

I never realized how much pain I'd been in until I went to her and felt pain free for the first time! Great doctor and doesn't mind going the extra mile to make sure you walk out of there feeling better.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

She's so sweet, and her bed side manner is great. Got to know me a little which made me feel better about the visit, this being my first time and all. This was my first experience and it was a positive one. Will be going back on Monday! :)

flag | Submitted December 2, 2011

Dr O'Donohue helped me tremendously!! I could not move my neck and back, and decided to see a chiropractor. After just one treatment I was able to move my neck and back significantly more. I was shocked at how quick the relief was!! I will continue to see Dr O'Donohue to help with all of my neck/back issues. She really took the time to listen to my issues before treatment. She is very skilled at her profession!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

Dr. Christine O'Donohue's Credentials

• New York Chiropractic College (Grad. 2001)