Ratings for Dr. Albert A. Butch

Best chiropractor out that he cares and he gets it done one and done. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted July 11, 2019

This guy is unbelievable. I cannot stress how much he helps my back issues everytime I visit. I am not prone to get medical help, but he is the exception. Uses tried and true methods to provide instant pain relief and does not ask you to sign up for 6 months of appointments like many are doing these days. One appointment is all you usually need, maybe 3 at most, but then it is entirely up to you. Integrity, super competent, and able to put me back together every time! A great Doctor all in all. I highly recommend him

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013

Great Dr...I've been to many chiropractors that keep you coming back unnecessarily...not Dr Butch...he works his magic and lets you go...that's why I keep going back for tuneups! Great personality and friendly staff.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2012

Best no nonsense chiropractor Ihave seen in many many years. Professionalism abounds but results are impressive. I always leave his office in no pain or much less pain than when I entered.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2011

Dr. Butch is great. We have 3 generations going to him. You are not just a number or insurance claim with Dr. Butch. He cares, his staff cares. If he can't help you, he is the first to tell you to seek additional help. Got to get in gear, have an appointment in 45 minutes.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

Dr. Butch is awesome! I recommend him to others all the time. You won't be sorry if you go see him!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2011