Ratings for Dr. Marvin Arenstein

If all you want is to be on meds and a lab rat and get no helpful feedback then I reccomend .seems like the office hires people that are still in college learning and trying to obtain their degree .

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

Very incompetent staff. Kept getting bills for office visit. I have both Medicare and Blue Cross/Shield. I called both insurance companies, and claims were denied, because idiot in office filled the forms out wrong, medicare stated that he was not a participating doctor. Kept asking for a EOB, was told they would call me back. The moron never did. Will not step foot in that office again. Arenstein is okay, but he's getting on in years, and should retire already.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2011

Office staff is horrible. They are rude and extremely unhelpful.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2010

When you need an appointment they do get you in right away but I am not always confident the medical advice I am getting is always the best.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2009

GREAT DOCTOR I WILL BE HAPPY TO RECOMMAND!!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2008

First time I ever visted office I went for help to get a referral for my son who is 3 and if having severe speach problems and needs a physical to start the child find program. My son has fits and had one in the hallway after the nurse was rude to him and made him cry, he is 3, seh showed no remorse after thast the doctor asked me to go to the lobby, I said no, I was waiting for doctor and the severe speach problems is contributing to behavior and communications issues and I was here to see doctor for help. The front desk nurse asked me what was wrong and why my son was crying so much-they were evenlooking at him weird. I told i was being treated rudely, the doctor, who at the time I didn't even know was doctor Arenstein told me "If i didn't like it to leave his office"... I'm shocked that a doctor who was the only one in the office who saw children didn't have patience for a child who needed help.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2008

Have been using Dr. Arenstein/staff for well over a year. As health care providers, they render excellent care to their patients, they are extremely thorough, courteous and accommodating at all levels; an excellent health care provder.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2007

These people are very rude!! Doctors go through this office like water flows in a river!! I was not impressed either when the equiptment looked like it was from the 60's in the exame rooms...

flag | Submitted April 17, 2007

VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE

flag | Submitted August 3, 2006

Dr. Marvin Arenstein's Credentials

• Des Moines Univ, Coll Osteo Med & Surg, Des Moines Ia 50312 (Grad. 1976)

Health Net